RELAX! TAKE IT EASY!
Are you someone who finds it easy to relax? Does compartmentalizing come easy to you?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Yes, & Yes!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

I just think about fruit colored dictators.
No and No. I'm too damn lazy and can never truly relax because I'm always worried I should be doing something productive. So then I procrastinate and nothing gets done until a week or month after it should have been done.
you haven't given your answer
(04-28-2020, 04:29 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: No and No. I'm too damn lazy and can never truly relax because I'm always worried I should be doing something productive. So then I procrastinate and nothing gets done until a week or month after it should have been done.

Never put off till tomorrow,  

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

WHAT YOU CAN DO THE DAY AFTER!!   hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(04-28-2020, 01:20 PM)Duchess Wrote: Are you someone who finds it easy to relax? Does compartmentalizing come easy to you?

These questions stress me out
The title of the thread stresses me out
WHAT IS EVERYONE LOOKING AT?! 
STOP STARING AT ME!

Come here, let me pinch those cheeks!
I'd rather my nipples be pinched

The first person I have sex with after this is all over is going to need to have a safe word

I'm kinda ....."Happy"

He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(04-28-2020, 01:20 PM)Duchess Wrote: Are you someone who finds it easy to relax? Does compartmentalizing come easy to you?

I can relax and compartmentalize pretty easily most of the time.  

Sometimes when multiple things are really serious and interconnected and there's a ton of weight on my shoulders, it's more difficult.

If I get out and walk or paint or garden (or have a couple of stiff drinks), it typically doesn't take long to get more relaxed even if it's not possible to compartmentalize.
(04-28-2020, 08:40 PM)MirahM Wrote: I'd rather my nipples be pinched
Call me if you need your nipples rubbed. One out of one Clang recommends.
She said pinched for crying out loud, Oh and Kelly Clarkson.
Yeup, definitely pinched, not rubbed.

Sucked is great

And if you do it right you can bite them w/out it hurting or breaking the skin, but I am sure I only trust 1 to do that.

(04-29-2020, 12:02 AM)BigMark Wrote: She said pinched for crying out loud, Oh and Kelly Clarkson.
I know what she said FFS. I was merely offering my nipple rubbing services.
(04-29-2020, 12:27 AM)MirahM Wrote: Yeup, definitely pinched, not rubbed.

Sucked is great

And if you do it right you can bite them w/out it hurting or breaking the skin, but I am sure I only trust 1 to do that.
I imagine sucked is great. It's like breastfeeding for adults. Can't let babies have all the fun.

Well sure pinched is the way to go if you want a quick orgasm. I like to rub and build it up slowly. Of course I've only tested my technique on myself...experiences may vary.
(04-29-2020, 12:27 AM)MirahM Wrote: Yeup, definitely pinched, not rubbed.

Sucked is great

So you like your nipples nibbled on, but no incisors should be used.    Fair enough,   hubs likes the same thing.
A guy liking his nipples played with is fucking gay!

SO CALL ME LIBERACE!
(04-29-2020, 09:51 PM)BigMark Wrote: A guy liking his nipples played with is fucking gay!

Ok, Liberace,   every guy I've ever had sex with must have been gay.  

Which really doesn't say much for me,  huh?