Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need a haircut
And fuck masks and the motherfuckers in the store giving me condescending looks because I'm not buying into the hysteria. I will walk down the aisle any which way I choose, because fuck you, that's why.

That is all.

Oh yeah, and Happy Mother's Day to the Mom's in the forum. I won't be able to see mine today, not bring her flowers or anything as the retirement home has had them on lockdown for 2 months now. I get it, those are the people we need to be protecting, not the 20-somethings with their cute little masks in the grocery store.
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

If you arent worried about how it looks and just need it for comfort, give yourself a DIY haircut. I did and I feel so much better. Of course I cut it way too short and need a hat when out in the sun but I'm comfortable.
Smiley_emoticons_biggrin  I know a woman that knows a woman that has a cousin that knows a guy that owns a barber shop.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
We had the lady come to the house twice already to do our hair. You should be wearing a mask, why do you have to be an asshole? I can't believe they let my sister and a hair stylist in my mom's assisted living facility yesterday.
(05-10-2020, 07:46 AM)thekid65 Wrote: And fuck masks and the motherfuckers in the store giving me condescending looks because I'm not buying into the hysteria. I will walk down the aisle any which way I choose, because fuck you, that's why.

That is all.

Oh yeah, and Happy Mother's Day to the Mom's in the forum. I won't be able to see mine today, not bring her flowers or anything as the retirement home has had them on lockdown for 2 months now. I get it, those are the people we need to be protecting, not the 20-somethings with their cute little masks in the grocery store.
I agree with you. I refuse to wear a fucking mask unless I'm going into a nursing home or something which I'm not.
(05-10-2020, 07:46 AM)thekid65 Wrote: And fuck masks and the motherfuckers in the store giving me condescending looks because I'm not buying into the hysteria. I will walk down the aisle any which way I choose, because fuck you, that's why.

That is all.

I'm sorry you won't be able to see your mom today, Kid.  Sucks ass.  :(

I'm not 20-something and my masks aren't cute, but I wear them whenever I go out anyway.  I don't give condescending looks to people without masks, but I stay way more than 6 feet away from them.

It's not because I think I'll die if I catch the virus.  It's because I don't see any rational point in increasing my odds of becoming infected or infecting someone else...............which then increases the health risk to my/their personal contacts who are fatally vulnerable.

Different perspectives -- wearing a mask is no big deal whatsoever to me -- very minor inconvenience for what I consider a personal/societal responsibility.
i have a face for masks and radio.
Again, please explain to me why your germs can't get out of your mask, but other people's can get in? So you're only wearing a mask to protect other's from your germs, but if they are not wearing a mask as well then their germs can seep through your mask? Fuck off with your bullshit.
(05-10-2020, 09:01 PM)sally Wrote: Again, please explain to me why your germs can't get out of your mask, but other people's can get in? So you're only wearing a mask to protect other's from your germs, but if they are not wearing a mask as well then their germs can seep through your mask? Fuck off with your bullshit.

It's not that your germs can't get out of your mask, it's that your germs are less likely to get out, as I understand it.  https://www.yalemedicine.org/stories/wear-covid-mask/

To me, and this is just an opinion, that means it's less likely that other people's germs can infect me if I have a mask and follow all of the other precautions.

Again, I don't think the medical experts have been clear on the benefits of mask-wearing (probably because they're still analyzing).  But, across the globe, they do claim to have data that shows infection rates slow when more people wear them in public.  

So, for me, it can't hurt and might help slow community contagion. That's good enough for me; I don't have a problem wearing a mask in public if it might help. 

I don't think people who choose not to wear one need to fuck off and don't give a shit if they think I should fuck off for choosing to wear one. 

I'm not all hostile about it like you.
I'm not hostile, wear your mask. Have fun creeping everyone out.
You sure sound hostile.  Good to know that's not how you really feel.

I wear a mask made out of cloth, not human skin or anything.  You're way more easily creeped out than anyone I've encountered.

I haven't encountered anyone who was so hyper-sensitive as to be creeped out out by those of us wearing masks during this pandemic.
They just didn't tell you. Us normal people are creeped out and uncomfortable with it, trust me. The good thing is we are the ones who mostly stay in just so we can avoid people like you sucking the life out of us. We mostly try to avoid you at all costs.
(05-11-2020, 12:53 AM)sally Wrote: They just didn't tell you. Us normal people are creeped out and uncomfortable with it, trust me. The good thing is we are the ones who mostly stay in just so we can avoid people like you sucking the life out of us. We mostly try to avoid you at all costs.

You're the only person I've ever encountered who's reacted or stated directly that my choice to wear a mask is somehow 'sucking the life out of them'.   

It's not normal.  It's irrational and kinda sad that you'd be so deeply impacted by it.

Around here, people don't seem to feel their life is impaired by someone at the grocery store or walking the dog choosing to follow the country's disease control recommendations, even if they don't choose to follow them themselves.   We just mind our business in our own ways and move on.   

Anyway, I think it's a good call for you to avoid mask-wearers at all costs.  Why cause yourself such life-altering anxiety.
The first time I've been out was at a restaurant today where we sat outside for mother's day. Everything was pleasant until a group of fucking assholes come and sit across from our table all with masks on. Guess what, you may not believe this shit but they had to take their masks off to eat.
You need a mask bikini.
[Image: e95d867118b66d01fd166e96dcc96674.gif]
(05-10-2020, 08:00 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: If you arent worried about how it looks 
[Image: 282adc729762f1d39ed36f5150a4892c.gif]http://picasion.com/

That is all.

quit your bitchin.   Not wearing a mask is unpatriotic and unamerican.  Don't you realize that wanting to get back to normal is treasonous at the moment?
hah    That goes right along with closing the basketball courts and taking the nylon baskets or tying them up with zip-ties.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
MEH,    the kids around here are playing football,  frisbee and tag.   The schools fields have always been full.