Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I got in!
im mildly retarded so please excuse my redundancies.....ty.
And right about now, Sin and MF are stabbing out their eyeballs with sharp pencils for not drawing you out more before approving your membership. 25
yeah for them.....im just having fun here.quit acting so fucking butt hurt geez.
PM from BBP ::haha::

_____Original Message_____
Date: 2009-02-11 23:55:27
Subject: hey

i really dont want no beef with you .i know im new and i really like this place and if i want to act really retarded and not posting against the threads leave me be,please.

--------------------------------

As I said in my reply... either you are a total fucking moron, or you need to stop acting like one. Whining and 'playing' stupid doesn't get respect around here. Get with it.
SyberBitch Wrote:PM from BBP ::haha::

_____Original Message_____
Date: 2009-02-11 23:55:27
Subject: hey

i really dont want no beef with you .i know im new and i really like this place and if i want to act really retarded and not posting against the threads leave me be,please.

--------------------------------

As I said in my reply... either you are a total fucking moron, or you need to stop acting like one. Whining and 'playing' stupid doesn't get respect around here. Get with it.

oh sweet we can post pm's here.you can really ruin folks with those.

it would be more becoming of you to post a screenshot,seriously.if youre gonna bring the pain do it with style,fucking rookie.anyone can copy and paste a pm fucking retarded cunt.

thats the basics of posting private messages,get with it.oh before you do yes i did write that pm.who gives a shit really.the bitch has been all on my ass like a gnat on a dawgs dick!lmao
BigButtPlugg Wrote:oh sweet we can post pm's here.you can really ruin folks with those.
AFAIK, we can post pretty much any damned thing we feel like here (unless it is offensive to one of the forum deities).

Quote:it would be more becoming of you to post a screenshot,seriously.if youre gonna bring the pain do it with style,fucking rookie.anyone can copy and paste a pm fucking retarded cunt.
Oh... like I don't know how to take a screenshot and post it... ::lmao:: Because it's such a complicated and 'leet' thing to do. Yeah, nice slam there!! ::rollseyes::

No, ButtFace, you're just not worth the extra effort. The thing is, we don't take kindly to crybabies around here, and you don't KNOW ME well enough to start sending me PMs asking me to lay off your sorry hide. ::finger::

Quote:the bitch has been all on my ass like a gnat on a dawgs dick!l
hahahaha i aint crying jackass.im having fun with this shit honestly fucking around with you.well apparently your jealous of my skills of gettin in so quick,maybe its because you have a secret e- crush on me,or maybe youre just a big leaking twat!
BigButtPlugg Wrote:hahahaha i aint crying jackass.im having fun with this shit
As born out by your pitiful attempt to get me to stop picking on you...

Quote:honestly fucking around with you
Mmm... yeah... I can see how your brilliant attempt to disguise any wit or humor on your part is really a plan just to 'fuck around' with me.

Quote:well apparently your jealous of my skills of gettin in so quick,maybe its because you have a secret e- crush on me
Nice call! I'm also jealous of your mastery of the engrish language.

Quote: or maybe youre just a big leaking twat!
Maybe!! Or MAYBE, you're just a smelly little geek-wannabe who never actually had enough brains to get into the chess club or gifted program, but instead settled for being a grunt in the Navy until they booted you out of there also, when you were caught digging through the dirty laundry with a shit-stained pair of boxers over your head and your dick in your hand.
Holy shit, he really is fucking retarded. I have actually been a little depressed lately, seeing how many of my fellow humans really are tarded up.
86 112
S/he doesn't seem any worse than the last batch of people that joined. ::dunno::
BigButtPlugg, please, change your font. ::wait::
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Duchess Wrote:BigButtPlugg, please, change your font. ::wait::
Hahahaha! ::lmao::
Cyberbitch wow! It is like deja vu all over again Boo Boo.
"your brilliant attempt to disguise any wit or humor"
"mastery of the engrish language"
"either you are a total fucking moron, or you need to stop acting like one"

Where have I heard this rant before....think Shy Guy.
I think it was from the forum's resident Geriatrophile?

[user=116]SyberBitch[/user] wrote:
Quote:
BigButtPlugg Wrote:hahahaha i aint crying jackass.im having fun with this shit
As born out by your pitiful attempt to get me to stop picking on you...

Quote:honestly fucking around with you
Mmm... yeah... I can see how your brilliant attempt to disguise any wit or humor on your part is really a plan just to 'fuck around' with me.

Quote:well apparently your jealous of my skills of gettin in so quick,maybe its because you have a secret e- crush on me
Nice call! I'm also jealous of your mastery of the engrish language.

Quote: or maybe youre just a big leaking twat!
Maybe!! Or MAYBE, you're just a smelly little geek-wannabe who never actually had enough brains to get into the chess club or gifted program, but instead settled for being a grunt in the Navy until they booted you out of there also, when you were caught digging through the dirty laundry with a shit-stained pair of boxers over your head and your dick in your hand.

[color="blue"]Hope I did not steal your thunder here my obese e-friend. It was a very "worthy post"[/color]
Shy Guy is a stealthy type of bitch.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:Shy Guy is a stealthy type of bitch.
::thumbs::

Thank you very muchly.
SyberBitch Wrote:And right about now, Sin and MF are stabbing out their eyeballs with sharp pencils for not drawing you out more before approving your membership. 25

I'm not. Like I said; I'm a sucker for Veterans. I also have a distinct feeling that he knows about the Life. We recognize our own, and the more bikers the better.

'Sides, I don't give a shit if y'all don't like him. I do, and I'm the only one who counts.
Sinister Wrote:I'm not. Like I said; I'm a sucker for Veterans. I also have a distinct feeling that he knows about the Life. We recognize our own, and the more bikers the better.

'Sides, I don't give a shit if y'all don't like him. I do, and I'm the only one who counts.
I never said I didn't like him...I too, have a soft spot for Vets...Besides, what's not to like, he's a man. 75
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Shy Guy Wrote:Cyberbitch wow! It is like deja vu all over again Boo Boo.
"your brilliant attempt to disguise any wit or humor"
"mastery of the engrish language"
"either you are a total fucking moron, or you need to stop acting like one"

Where have I heard this rant before....think Shy Guy.
There is a reason for that. You are both essentially the same person. Whether you are in FACT the same person is irrelevant. You talk the same, you mock the same, you make the same stupid mistakes. Therefore, you will hear the same criticisms.
[user=29]Duchess[/user] wrote:
Quote:Besides, what's not to like, he's a man. 75
That HAS to be sarcasm...
SyberBitch Wrote:And right about now, Sin and MF are stabbing out their eyeballs with sharp pencils for not drawing you out more before approving your membership. 25
STFU you stupid whore, enough of your scripted crap

noob check out this pig SyberCow's gut

[Image: t8xo9x.jpg]
'Duchess Wrote:Yes, I like apples, so do my horses & so do the deer that I buy apples for because they have stripped my fruit trees bare.

Lay it on me. Smiley_emoticons_razz

~Gogo~

Divine Friend of MOCK FORUMS