Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Summer Cold?
I need some good chicken soup!

Sounds like you're trying to pull the covid card to me.
No Way! I don't want anything shoved up my nose.
I took some alka seltzer at lunch and feel better already!
Maybe it was just alergies.
I don't know. But I was exhausted today. I don't want to be the one announcing that I got checked for covid and everyone has to quarantine-although there was a girl who did that a couple months ago. Turns out she was fine!

I actually feel shitty too with a stuffy nose and just overall feeling drained. But I think it's because when I walk outside during the day I feel like I'm going to melt and it kind of takes everything out of you.
Yeah, it has been a hot week and I spent alot of time outside and haven't been taking my vitamins!

It's allergy time.
(07-24-2020, 09:40 PM)sally Wrote: I actually feel shitty too with a stuffy nose and just overall feeling drained. But I think it's because when I walk outside during the day I feel like I'm going to melt and it kind of takes everything out of you.

Well yeah with the temps feeling like 103 + it takes a lot out of you!

None of us are getting any younger ya know, you're not 25 anymore, so it happens a lot quicker now. hah   Run1
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(07-24-2020, 11:16 PM)BigMark Wrote: It's allergy time.

But from what?! 

I used to only need allergy meds in the spring and now I take it all year long living in a dryer climate w/ dust and whatever else is over here.

I feel better/fine today by the way!

No Cold!

No Covid!!!!

People are so ingrained with this corona mess that every little thing is even a slight regular cold is thought of as corona. It's ingrained in peoples minds and they forget there are other things out there. Call it herd mentality.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I am not supposed to go to work if I have a fever. I mean how many of us worked when we were sick spreading our germs before corona and getting our co-workers sick. That should never happen.

How bad would I feel if I transmitted it to someone out of carelessness? I mean on one hand I don't know if I have it, had it, will get it and I'm not going to beat myself up over it, but if I have certain symptoms associated with it I am going to take a moment to think about it.

But go back to sleep now.

If you have a fever you are supposed to stay home at anytime, not just now. Fever means your body is trying to fight off something. I've only had a fever a few times that I can remember, but when I did I felt pretty damn sick.
(07-25-2020, 01:42 PM)Carsman Wrote:
(07-24-2020, 09:40 PM)sally Wrote: I actually feel shitty too with a stuffy nose and just overall feeling drained. But I think it's because when I walk outside during the day I feel like I'm going to melt and it kind of takes everything out of you.

Well yeah with the temps feeling like 103 + it takes a lot out of you!

None of us are getting any younger ya know, you're not 25 anymore, so it happens a lot quicker now. hah   Run1
This heat is fucking my old ass up. I dont even want to go out of the house because my eye makeup will melt off.
https://www.pollen.com/map
(07-25-2020, 07:31 PM)sally Wrote: If you have a fever you are supposed to stay home at anytime, not just now. Fever means your body is trying to fight off something. I've only had a fever a few times that I can remember, but when I did I felt pretty damn sick.

I felt hot at work. When I went home for lunch I took my temp and it was only 98.3. My normal temp is 97.7, so it was a little higher. A girl at work said she was feeling warm also, but I think the building was warm. I was also wearing pants and a long sleeved shirt.

I hate wearing pants, during the summer I never wear them even for work. There were times I went years without wearing pants, like only to weddings and funerals.
The first thing I do when I get home is take off my stupid pants. I hate wearing them.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I haven't worn pants since March. It's shorts until October/November. And all year round it's just boxer briefs at home.
The glands in my throat feel swollen. But I have no fever! I totally was chill all weekend and ate some super awesome food and I've been taking my vitamins and a spoon full of elderberry syrup a day.
I hate this paranoia shit.

Sally, the flaming asshole of MockForums
[Image: xzwbrP0.png]
That is soo cool Rootilda! Thanks!

I do feel better after having a good meal tonight.