HAPPY HUMPDAY, MOCKERS
Grab it & growl.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Yahooooooooo  Smiley_emoticons_hurra3
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Woohoo! Leaving work early today!

Doctor appointment.
Lucky.
But I am lucky I got more hours this week.

(08-05-2020, 11:55 AM)MirahM Wrote: But I am lucky I got more hours this week.

Yay! Cha-ching!
(08-05-2020, 12:03 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(08-05-2020, 11:55 AM)MirahM Wrote: But I am lucky I got more hours this week.

Yay! Cha-ching!
You teller, Mirah needs to bank those hours.
LOL
And I missed the part about you having a doctor appointment. Hope all goes well.

I got more hours at the bank and I also got to go to the theater and do some cleaning. Not getting ready to open, just doing some cleaning since it has been sitting for so long. It was nice to be in there again.

(08-05-2020, 02:38 PM)MirahM Wrote: LOL
And I missed the part about you having a doctor appointment. Hope all goes well.

I got more hours at the bank and I also got to go to the theater and do some cleaning. Not getting ready to open, just doing some cleaning since it has been sitting for so long. It was nice to be in there again.
My doctor appointment went well enough. There was a cute med student that sat in on my appointment. She was a little young for me anyway but I still felt weird and a bit embarrassed discussing my latest sort of gross medical problem....which for once I won't overshare here at Mock.
Thank you.
(08-05-2020, 03:17 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:  I won't overshare here at Mock.

You da man!

I bet Sally would love to read about it though. She likes that kinda stuff. 
Depends what it is, if his ears are clogged with wax or he has huge boils all over his back I'd like to hear all about it. If it has something to do with poop I'd rather not know.
He has poop filled boils in his ears.
Picture that!
(08-05-2020, 05:07 PM)sally Wrote: Depends what it is, if his ears are clogged with wax or he has huge boils all over his back I'd like to hear all about it. If it has something to do with poop I'd rather not know.
And not know you shall. I'm not a bloody stool pigeon....hemming and roiding about.  Oh poop, I might have just given it away.
(08-05-2020, 05:43 PM)BigMark Wrote: He has poop filled boils in his ears.
Close. Bloody poop in the rear. Poop I did it again.
It's probably nothing, but I imagine you have to go back for awful tests and procedures to be sure. I'd say better than blood in your urine though. I had to have a bladder scope once, as unpleasant as that was I imagine it would be ten times worse for a man.
Dp
You might have colon cancer. Get it checked right away. Seriously. schedule a colonoscopy tomorrow,
It sounds more like he's talking hemorrhoids. Which could be a bloody mess in its own right.
I've been there and did it Sally. It's not roids. They dont act that way, It's bleeding polyps in the intestines that could be cancerous and only a blood test and a colonoscopy will tell. Time is of the essence in these things. A test can be done within 4 days.