Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The left attacking Trump
There will be a ton of media pundits attacking Trump. Probably over the next few days. as the RNC begins to have a convention they will along with the media and Hollywood be attacking and belittling him. 

It is what it is.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(08-22-2020, 09:47 PM)Maggot Wrote: There will be a ton of media pundits attacking Trump. Probably over the next few days. as the RNC begins to have a convention they will along with the media and Hollywood be attacking and belittling him. 

It is what it is.
Can't wait. 45846688jerry
Are they attacks when they're true, though?
Sally, the flaming asshole of MockForums
[Image: xzwbrP0.png]
Aww shit its back.
(08-23-2020, 12:25 AM)Rootilda Wrote: Are they attacks when they're true, though?
109 57
(08-22-2020, 09:47 PM)Maggot Wrote: There will be a ton of media pundits attacking Trump. Probably over the next few days. as the RNC begins to have a convention they will along with the media and Hollywood be attacking and belittling him. 

It is what it is.

I'm looking forward to the whole world talking about what he says & does at his daily hate rally and hate rally is exactly what this convention will be to him. You just watch, there won't be anything good & hopeful in this hatefest, it will be filled with darkness and fear and he will be speaking directly to 35-38% of America. It won't be inclusive & welcoming, just the opposite. After 4 years of trump, we all have his number and the majority of America is fed the fuck up. We're coming for him, we are going to kick his fat ass to the curb like the bag of trash he is.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
That sounds like the DNC convention.
But you didn't watch ot and aren't planning on watching the RNC either.

(08-23-2020, 07:10 AM)MirahM Wrote: But you didn't watch ot and aren't planning on watching the RNC either.

I didn't watch it but I did catch the highlights. I will do the same for the RNC I just cannot sit there and watch narcissistic chattering skulls for very long. And BOTH sides have their "special" skulls.
28 Cannon Gal took the time to dig up some threads where I posted about trump and out of the 6 she found, I didn't start a single one, I simply participated in the thread.  28
Fucking Trump poisoned you guys!

Who cares, it mostly affects young men. No great loss.
(11-04-2022, 09:14 PM)Rootilda2 Wrote: Who cares, it mostly affects young men. No great loss.

Julie powell will be happy to hear that.
Sure. Everyone that dies from a heart problem from this point forward can blame covid and/or the vaccine. Perfectly logical.
(11-04-2022, 07:43 PM)BigMark Wrote: Fucking Trump poisoned you guys!

The government has been poisoning our minds and bodies since 1776 with the help of The Grays and Reptilians. Tin+foil+hat+smiley
(11-04-2022, 11:16 PM)Rootilda2 Wrote: Sure. Everyone that dies from a heart problem from this point forward can blame covid and/or the vaccine. Perfectly logical.

If the CDC requested autopsies in these sorts of cases where the deceased was vaccinated, there would be a logical and definitive answer. The only reason speculation enters into this discussion is because they haven't, and won't; meanwhile, all-cause mortality increases exponentially, dubbed Sudden Adult Death Syndrome. "The science" is blaming it on climate change, because the vaccines are too wonderful to cause harm to those who've been blessed and boostered.

Try not to catch the SADS, Roo.
(11-04-2022, 11:16 PM)Rootilda2 Wrote: Sure. Everyone that dies from a heart problem from this point forward can blame covid and/or the vaccine. Perfectly logical.

Yeah right, you fucking screwball. They blamed covid on everything since the beginning, a person couldn't even die of terminal cancer in peace. What is a coincidence, however, is that there is a real significant increase in heart related problems and other uncommon diseases in otherwise young healthy people.
So many people say they'll take their chances and not get the vaccine. It's said in the same manner as those who say I'll take my chances and get the vaccine. I'm sick of listening to those goddamn snowflakes who think they know better than world renowned scientists. 
(11-05-2022, 05:09 AM)Duchess Wrote: So many people say they'll take their chances and not get the vaccine. It's said in the same manner as those who say I'll take my chances and get the vaccine. I'm sick of listening to those goddamn snowflakes who think they know better than world renowned scientists. 

All I know is you shouldn't need 3-4 vaccine booster shots a year. It should be like the flu and other vaccines, one a year.