Is it illegal to drive naked?
I'm not really sure if there is a law on the books for that...........just in case. Sometimes I see people driving with no shirt on and wonder.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I don't know,  but I went to a festival Last year where half the attendees and bands showed up nekkid. It was the first festi that I bought my grandbrats to.   I had no idea that a 'Rainbow ' festival was actually a nudest festival.
(09-04-2020, 05:57 PM)Maggot Wrote: I'm not really sure if there is a law on the books for that...........just in case. Sometimes I see people driving with no shirt on and wonder.
Maybe I'll try it this weekend and let you know. Not stripping off my clothes until I get to the car though.
I once got down to bra & panties, but I was a passenger though.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
You're lucky you didn't get rear ended, that could mess up your exhaust port.
I laugh at all your stupid jokes.

Another occasion to use my favorite smiley that I no longer have.   52
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I'M AN ENTERTAINER!
Clang wants to know if they matched.
(09-04-2020, 06:43 PM)BigMark Wrote: Clang wants to know if they matched.
The drapes and the bra and panties.
I was walking home from school when I was 12 and this nasty, fat guy asked me where something was, I can't remember the exact details. He did have a shirt on, but no bottoms and he was jerking off. I'm pretty sure that is illegal. If not, it should be.
I looked it up. It's not illegal until somebody see's you. Just in case I'm sleep driving someday.
Sit on a towel for gods sake.
How did I miss this thread?

(09-04-2020, 06:17 PM)Duchess Wrote: I once got down to bra & panties, but I was a passenger though.

Woo Hoo!

I have driven and riden in various states of undress and I love it. To be completely honest tho, I would usually have a scarf or blanket or something over my lap to grab and pull over me when a vehicle passes, and it is night time so there is little traffic on the road.

Roadhead is the best head ever.
(11-18-2020, 04:02 AM)crash Wrote: Roadhead is the best head ever.

Until you Crash...
In the world according to Garp, he knew his wife was giving the local teenager head in the car in the driveway and drove into the back of the car with his lights off, Yup she bit the sausage off.
I’ve run that gauntlet more than a few times. Still batting a better average than Lou Gehrig