Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
labor day
It's here a little later than usual but yeah it's here. Steaks, corn, potato salad people having fun tossing horseshoes. It's all good and great. I'm gonna miss the Summer.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
It hasn't been too bad.  Weather has been great.   Grandbrats are settling in.  (We got custody of them last week,  after oldest future ex sil put eldest stepdaughter in the hospital) .   Got to babysit the newest granddaughter today-she's 2 weeks old.
Smoked ribs and turkey breast, baked potatoes, fried okra, cowboy beans and poker.
(09-06-2020, 08:16 PM)cannongal Wrote: It hasn't been too bad.  Weather has been great.   Grandbrats are settling in.  (We got custody of them last week,  after oldest future ex sil put eldest stepdaughter in the hospital) .   Got to babysit the newest granddaughter today-she's 2 weeks old.

2 weeks............that would scare me to pieces if I had to do that again.
(09-06-2020, 08:18 PM)sally Wrote: Smoked ribs and turkey breast, baked potatoes, fried okra, cowboy beans and poker.

I haven't played Poker in a long time. It's a winter sport around here sitting around the woodstove having a blast. I used to do set up Wednesdays and called it at 11 time to cash out.
(09-06-2020, 08:43 PM)Maggot Wrote:
(09-06-2020, 08:18 PM)sally Wrote: Smoked ribs and turkey breast, baked potatoes, fried okra, cowboy beans and poker.

I haven't played Poker in a long time. It's a winter sport around here sitting around the woodstove having a blast. I used to do set up Wednesdays and call
(08-29-2020, 09:08 AM)BigMark Wrote: They sure are milking it.
ed it at 11 time to cash out.
It's been a few weeks since I've played poker. It's hard to get enough players at the cigar shop. The guy that runs it likes to have at least 5-6 players. I had fun hanging out at the cigar shop Thursday and Friday night watching baseball and basketball. Went around to tag sales Saturday and today I'm feeling under the weather with a runny and stuffed up nose and sore, scratchy throat and a cough.
Stay away covid boy.
Hopefully Clang doesn't have Mobid-19.

It's like Covid-19, but it actually kills you.
(09-06-2020, 11:39 PM)Cutz Wrote: Hopefully Clang doesn't have Mobid-19.

Nah, I just have a summer cold. I'm feeling a little bit better this morning. Need to get more cough drops to break up the congestion.
I haven't had a pool party all Summer. I have went swimming nude & alone though. No pool parties, no Summer barbecues, no puff, puff, pass by the light of the moon. Nothing. This is how I envision my holiday season too.   52
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I'd happily give a day off my lifespan for a nude and alone swim. I was just thinking how much I miss having a pool.
Sally, the flaming asshole of MockForums
[Image: xzwbrP0.png]
First thing I did this morning was jump in the pool.
Last time I had a pool, the creeper that lived next door would peek out his window while I was out there. Guy was married with two kids, you'd think a family member would have noticed his behavior but every fucking time, there he was. I had to sneak out at night to avoid prying eyes.
Was that Twenty years ago?
Probably more like 25. Miss the pool, don't miss the ex.
(09-07-2020, 08:38 AM)Clang McFly Wrote:

Nah, I just have a summer cold. I'm feeling a little bit better this morning. Need to get more cough drops to break up the congestion.
My day just keeps getting worse. Looks like my temporary registration will expire before I can get my renewed driver's license which Dylan from Fucillo's informs me today is needed to get my permanent registration. They had led me to believe that my registation was all set.
(09-07-2020, 04:54 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

My day just keeps getting worse. Looks like my temporary registration will expire before I can get my renewed driver's license which Dylan from Fucillo's informs me today is needed to get my permanent registration. They had led me to believe that my registation was all set.

Looks like you'll be walking to and fro work again! hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(09-07-2020, 05:32 PM)Carsman Wrote:
(09-07-2020, 04:54 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

Looks like you'll be walking to and fro work again! hah
I'm still walking to and from work, even after I got the car. I plan on bundling up and walking to and from work, even in the winter.
You'll slip and break your tailbone.
(09-07-2020, 06:25 PM)BigMark Wrote: You'll slip and break your tailbone.
Good.