Jews caused the Holocaust
We're a very fucked up country.

[Image: 7fvTFvJ.png]
Sally, the flaming asshole of MockForums
[Image: xzwbrP0.png]
I saw that early this morning. Isn't the Holocaust taught in school any more? That's a crazy amount of people who either don't know about it or think it's a myth. C'mon! The Holocaust is a very serious part of history and I think it's something everyone should be educated about.

Nearly 23 of adults here are unaware of it. My God.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Remember when the Titanic anniversary was in the news? Tons of younger people expressed shock that it was a real event and not just a DiCaprio movie.
I guess the old saying about the 'dumbing down of America ' is true.  It seems every generation forgets a little more history.    The current generation is hellbent upon destroying monuments that they deem racist.

Half my son's friends think that the only way for humanity to prosper is to kill everyone over the age of 30.   hah
I wonder what is taught with everything being spld as fake nowadays.

My only shock to a real event was sitting in the theater with my mom watching La Bamba and she says,"I remember when this happened"
She actually had tickets to that show.

Totally not relevant to the tragedies of the Holocaust or Titanic.

(09-16-2020, 11:55 AM)Rootilda Wrote:  Tons of younger people expressed shock that it was a real event and not just a DiCaprio movie.

Good Lord! What the hell is going on in schools these days? These are the kinds of things that everyone should know.
(09-16-2020, 12:07 PM)cannongal Wrote:   The current generation is hellbent upon destroying monuments that they deem racist.

Someone I love is a history buff and he is infuriated about those monuments. He wants them left alone.

I'm a Yankee, I have mixed feelings, but lean more towards leaving them alone.
(09-16-2020, 12:13 PM)MirahM Wrote: I wonder what is taught with everything being spld as fake nowadays.

I'm wondering now too!
(09-16-2020, 12:07 PM)cannongal Wrote: I guess the old saying about the 'dumbing down of America ' is true.  It seems every generation forgets a little more history.    The current generation is hellbent upon destroying monuments that they deem racist.

Half my son's friends think that the only way for humanity to prosper is to kill everyone over the age of 30.   hah

That's basically the plot to Logan's Run. I'd be shocked if anyone remembers that movie considering how ignorant they are of a major historical event like the Holocaust though.
Also, who even took this poll? When and where was it administered? I saw a couple responses on social media from people in that age bracket saying they know the Holocaust is real and they never took this survey.

I feel like maybe this is another jab at millenials.

My kids read about the Holocaust in school, they are in their early 20s. My 9 year old daughter even knows about it.
This is why tearing down statues is so stupid. People were asked if the death camps should be bulldozed. All of the survivors said no they need to stay so people do not forget.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(09-16-2020, 12:26 PM)MirahM Wrote: Also, who even took this poll? When and where was it administered? I saw a couple responses on social media from people in that age bracket saying they know the Holocaust is real and they never took this survey.

I feel like maybe this is another jab at millenials.

There are quite a few "polls" that are shady and used to further some agenda. That's why you cannot believe everything you read. I've learned but still get caught sometimes especially when I want to believe it.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
What possible "agenda" could this be for?

And most statues of Confederate generals, otherwise known as traitors, were erected during Jim Crow and the Civil Rights era  "toward a white supremacist future."
How come I don't ever get asked to answer these surveys? Because they are made up. And yes the Jews are the cause and the Holocaust is the effect. If they weren't running around with gold teeth while everyone else was starving they wouldn't have pissed off the wrong people.
Good Lord! *counts to 10*  You're a freak.
Maybe you should go back and read up on it. Hitler didn't just decide that he hates Jews just for the sake of hating Jews. There was obviously a reason right? The Jews ruled while other people struggled and starved. I dont understand what you're not getting?
I am going to go out and murder a bunch of people and tell them they caused me to do it because I hate them so much and they are annoying.
Cool.

Totally justified.

I mean not just murder, but I think I will torture them too.

Because annoying people are annoying and everyone hates them anyway.

I never said it was justified. I said they were the cause and that was the effect. Pretty much how the Jews moved into the middle east, claimed it as their holy land and displaced everyone who lived there.They were the cause and turmoil in the middle east was the effect. It seems simple, perhaps I see too much in black and white.
(09-16-2020, 04:46 PM)Duchess Wrote: Good Lord! *counts to 10*  You're a freak.
Well we see who is able to keep it civil around here. You are reactionary and think more with you're emotions rather than rational thoughts.