I am back Biches!
Howdy Folks
Been a while. I had a computer die, started a new career, rebuilt a computer, got married, had the FBI check in for a visit, got a new grandbaby, that makes 11 now.
Working on buying some land out in the country to build a house on and get out of this over priced rental.

lets see....a fukton of little things;
I am final testing for my 2nd degree in December, Cathy got her 1st Degree...

Sad to say RGB checked out, nice lady for a liberal, the leftists are losing their minds.
Jeffry Epstein did not kill himself
Oh, Corona is a pain in the ass, even if it did not kill 2.5 million Americans.

What else..
Why did the fibs come by?
Hi Six good to see you moving around and raising hell.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Hi Ya Six, good to see you're back!

The older you get, the faster life goes! Years feel like months, months feel like days, days feel like an hour!!! hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(09-19-2020, 06:00 PM)BigMark Wrote: Why did the fibs come by?
Some fukwit on fb told them I had a bunch of "Assault Weapons" in the house and that I hated the US govt. The feebs were greatly relieved when they rolled up and say the big American Flag I have flying out front and after we talked we all had a pretty good laugh. I have 2 new friends now
(09-19-2020, 06:43 PM)Carsman Wrote: Hi Ya Six, good to see you're back!

The older you get, the faster life goes! Years feel like months, months feel like days, days feel like an hour!!! hah
Yes it does and thank You
Check your email, Six, I think I discovered what the log-in issue is. Thanks!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(09-19-2020, 10:12 PM)SIXFOOTER Wrote:
Some fukwit on fb told them I had a bunch of "Assault Weapons" in the house and that I hated the US govt. The feebs were greatly relieved when they rolled up and say the big American Flag I have flying out front and after we talked we all had a pretty good laugh. I have 2 new friends now

Did they think you'd be flying a Taliban flag? hah
Sally, the flaming asshole of MockForums
[Image: xzwbrP0.png]
(09-19-2020, 10:12 PM)SIXFOOTER Wrote:

Welcome back!

Where the hell are you six? We need some personal information so rotto-rooter can disseminate saying how a Trump supporter thinks.  Smiley_emoticons_razz
Are you accusing me of something?
Sally, the flaming asshole of MockForums
[Image: xzwbrP0.png]
So, whats been happening?
I am still in this fucking rental in Plano Texas waiting on the IRS to pull their head out of their ass o I can buy a house.
I got my 2nd degree in December and had a slot at the world championships, but I jacked my left knee so martial arts is out for at least a year, no idea what I am going to do now.
Working on the Camaro, will have it road worthy in a week or two.
The Harley will be next.
Still working from home, we are due to go back to the office 2x a month starting in September.
Joe is a complete fukwit, don't even get me started on the prostitute.
Surprised that chick Epstein was with is still alive.
blm and antifa are still complete bullshit, fuck those guys
Pink cunt hats are still stupid
I miss $2 diesel
Life is smooth no real troubles. Good to hear your still alive and kicking. I blew out my knee in Hapkido and never went back. But I learned quite a bit. No more spin kicks for me.  hah
(07-13-2021, 07:31 PM)SIXFOOTER Wrote: 1.-So, whats been happening?

2.-I am still in this fucking rental in Plano Texas waiting on the IRS to pull their head out of their ass o I can buy a house.

3.I got my 2nd degree in December and had a slot at the world championships, but I jacked my left knee so martial arts is out for at least a year, no idea what I am going to do now.

4. Working on the Camaro, will have it road worthy in a week or two.
The Harley will be next.
Still working from home, we are due to go back to the office 2x a month starting in September.

5.Joe is a complete fukwit, don't even get me started on the prostitute.
Surprised that chick Epstein was with is still alive.
blm and antifa are still complete bullshit, fuck those guys
Pink cunt hats are still stupid
I miss $2 diesel

1.  Not a whole helava not here.  I've attended some cool festivals. 

2.  The IRS will take as long as you let them.   Force the issue. 

3.  Congratulations on 2cd degree,   I'm so sorry about your knee.  We ain't youngster's anymore.

4.  Hobbes are necessary. 

5. Rant on, dude!  I miss $2.00 diesel,  as well  hah
(07-13-2021, 09:21 PM)Maggot Wrote: Life is smooth no real troubles. Good to hear your still alive and kicking. I blew out my knee in Hapkido and never went back. But I learned quite a bit. No more spin kicks for me.  hah

Hiya Six, glad you're still around!
Sad about your knee.

Did you see how a spin kick wiped out McGregor's ankle a couple days ago? He lost!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

hapkido, strength through garlic.
(07-13-2021, 09:48 PM)Carsman Wrote:
(07-13-2021, 09:21 PM)Maggot Wrote: Life is smooth no real troubles. Good to hear your still alive and kicking. I blew out my knee in Hapkido and never went back. But I learned quite a bit. No more spin kicks for me.  hah

Hiya Six, glad you're still around!
Sad about your knee.

Did you see how a spin kick wiped out McGregor's ankle a couple days ago? He lost!

A little above the ankle, and he broke it kicking Poirier's guard. I guess he'd damaged it at the weigh-in. Kind of funny considering how much of a cunt he is.
Welcome back again.
I can see we will have fun.

Ewwww, another trumpian. 
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(07-14-2021, 04:19 AM)Duchess Wrote: Ewwww, another trumpian. 

You didn’t see that coming in his previous ten years of redneck, gun loving, misogynistic love you ‘murica, oooorah! posts? 

Hahahahaha…..wow