Peaceful

(10-07-2020, 01:13 AM)MirahM Wrote: Simpler
Slower
Painting
Peaceful
Fag

pretty little trees
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
That guy was a terrific artist, especially that he painted with a regular house paint brush, not an artist's brush!

He made it so easy looking, and when he was finished, (he was so quick) his paintings turned out amazing!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

He's awesome.
Is Bob Ross cancelled after that show about him aired and revealed he had an affair?

Don't yell at me! I still love him.

I only ask because I saw some friends online did a Bob Ross painting night and some people commented on his affair and the girl who ran the paint class said she considered doing something different because of it. WTF
Well that was fun. I just watched the video and then I went to find out about his affair and why anyone would be so scandalized by it. Having found out, I still don't get why that woman would be offended enough that she didn't want to do a Bob Ross painting night.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Caring about Bob Ross's affair is right up there with a teachers sexuality. It just doesn't matter. As long as they don't yap about it to the students.
Srsly! I still love Bob Ross! I mean maybe he planted a happy little tree over here and a happy little tree over there.....and made a happy little cloud or two.
My gaydar was strong with him, the batteries must have been getting low.
(12-31-2021, 12:19 AM)MirahM Wrote: Srsly! I still love Bob Ross! I mean maybe he planted a happy little tree over here and a happy little tree over there.....and made a happy little cloud or two.

Next time you see hostile comments being directed at him, point out that he didn't drug and rape a 14 year old child, making her asshole bleed.

Funny how those sorts of scumbags never seem to get canceled.
Yeah, I'll be sure to do that. For sure. Thanks for the recommendation.
(12-31-2021, 03:32 PM)MirahM Wrote: Yeah, I'll be sure to do that. For sure. Thanks for the recommendation.

You don't think Roman Polanski deserves to be cancelled?
You got that out of me not wanting to say those things?

thx

I didn't say that at all.
I didn't even know Roman Polanski was part of the conversation.   hah
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(12-31-2021, 04:33 PM)MirahM Wrote: You got that out of me not wanting to say those things?

thx

I didn't say that at all.

I'm asking you, Mirah. Not attacking.
(12-31-2021, 04:37 PM)Duchess Wrote: I didn't even know Roman Polanski was part of the conversation.   hah

You know me, oddball extraordinaire. hah
Of course he deserves to be cancelled FFS.

No, you didn't attack me, but your question implied that I thought his behavior is okay.

The way you put the words is just not the way I would talk to my friends that want to "cancel" bob ross.
I wouldn't say, "At least he didn't rape someone" of course we are not for rape or drugging someone.

Your words are riduculous.
(12-31-2021, 05:17 PM)MirahM Wrote: Of course he deserves to be cancelled FFS.

No, you didn't attack me, but your question implied that I thought his behavior is okay.

The way you put the words is just not the way I would talk to my friends that want to "cancel" bob ross.
I wouldn't say, "At least he didn't rape someone" of course we are not for rape or drugging someone.

Your words are riduculous.

Thinking Bob Ross should be cancelled is ridiculous.
Hold my beer.