Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How was your weekend?
Did anyone get to push anyone off a cliff? I didn't get to do that but there is always next weekend.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Some asshole rear ended me last week, the first rental car battery died, the second one the tire shredded today, drove an hour one way and they no showed me, fml.
That makes me doubly happy I'm not you.
It was peaceful and that's the most I can hope for. The remnants of the last hurricane is moving through as rain now and that's lovely in its own way. It's cozy in here, I have candles lit and the Dallas/Giants game is on. 

Smiley-rolling-joint
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
That sounds wonderful. I have a 3 day weekend. It has been pretty low key.

I just bet the pajama top is on but the bottoms are off.
(10-11-2020, 05:54 PM)BigMark Wrote: Some asshole rear ended me last week

Story of your life, no doubt..
hah  See this is why I really dbl check my posts most of the time.
(10-11-2020, 07:49 PM)Maggot Wrote: I just bet the pajama top is on but the bottoms are off.

I refuse to close my windows. The temp is at 51 and it is raining. I just added a sweater. Tomorrow the window AC unit gets put away.
I'll have to turn the heat on so I can walk around 12 naked.

I know I always hate to get the heat going before Nov but sometimes rubbing sticks and stones together doesn't work, everyone needs coffee. It isn't no fun at 40deg.
(10-11-2020, 08:11 PM)Maggot Wrote: I know I always hate to get the heat going before Nov but sometimes rubbing sticks and stones together doesn't work, everyone needs coffee. It isn't no fun at 40deg.

Still in the mid to upper 80's here, (even now at 8:15 pm) and with the humidity it feels like100! Sucks.

Would love some 70 degree weather!!!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

My 2 month old granddaughter gave her parents a hard time.   I  babysat while they slept.   It was heaven,  cause I knew that I could give her back  hah
(10-13-2020, 05:09 PM)cannongal Wrote: My 2 month old granddaughter gave her parents a hard time.   I  babysat while they slept.   It was heaven,  cause I knew that I could give her back  hah

That's one of the great things in life, being a grandparent!

You have all the joy you want with them, until you don't, and then you're right, you just give em back! Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!