Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phallic_Member, what the fuck is up?
What's been on your mind?
86 112
there is nothing on his mind. absolutely nothing.
He is trying to figure out a way to steal your body pillows.
That would be the last thing he ever did. Mother fuck, now you got me all pissy ...
86 112
[user=1]Middle Finger[/user] wrote:
Quote:That would be the last thing he ever did. Mother fuck, now you got me all pissy ...
yes, but once he experiences your array of body pillows what left in life is there to live?
OnBendedKnee Wrote:[user=1]Middle Finger[/user] wrote:
Quote:That would be the last thing he ever did. Mother fuck, now you got me all pissy ...
yes, but once he experiences your array of body pillows what left in life is there to live?
A shower?
LuMPyPussy Wrote:
OnBendedKnee Wrote:[user=1]Middle Finger[/user] wrote:
A shower?

Jealous bitch ... you talk big, but the truth is, one good pillow fight and you'd be my sex slave for life. ::angrier::
86 112
Great. Thanks for the visual. Now I'll never look at my pillow the same way again.
OnBendedKnee Wrote:Great. Thanks for the visual. Now I'll never look at my pillow the same way again.

Nor should you. It's about fucking time you showed some respect for them.
86 112
What? Bowing as I enter a room where a pillow is present and never making direct eye contact as I speak in a hush voice isn't enough?
OnBendedKnee Wrote:What? Bowing as I enter a room where a pillow is present and never making direct eye contact as I speak in a hush voice isn't enough?

Wow, you really do that? I'm impressed ... moved ... you can ... share a body pillow with me if you want. :Blush:
86 112
It's a private moment between a man and his pillow. I've learned to respect that. Plus, I can't squeeze sally out of line. She's next and she needs it a bit more than I do.
FAG ALERT!
sally Wrote:FAG ALERT!

Fuck you Sally, you little dentist monkey or whatever the hell you are. I'm not GAY, I'm just ... willing to do what has to be done in order to promote body pillows, is all. ::wait::
86 112
It makes sense any thread with the word, "phallic" (or any form thereof) would have sally finding (read: slobbering over) it.
Middle Finger Wrote:

Fuck you Sally, you little dentist monkey or whatever the hell you are. I'm not GAY, I'm just ... willing to do what has to be done in order to promote body pillows, is all. ::wait::
[flash=320,256]http://www.youtube.com/v/kCqcMOB6STc[/flash]
Ahhhhhhhhh. . . . . . .

Vindication

(Thanks LMPP)
Middle Finger Wrote:

That's ENT monkey and next week I'm going to be a retarded proctologist. You and your lover OneBrokeFool should like that.
If there is a hell, Mother Teresa is burning in it. Two faced whore.
Phallic_Member Wrote:If there is a hell, Mother Teresa is burning in it. Two faced whore.
Talk about a non sequitur. Why would Mother Teresa be burning in hell?