Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are your favorite holiday desserts?
Name them.
All of them please.
From pies to drinks to that weird fruit salad with whip cream to sweet potatos with marshmallows.

Oh and should I make bacon chocolate chip cookies?

Pecan pie
Pumpkin pie
Chocolate lasagna
Nestle Tollhouse pie
Strawberry cheesecake
Broccoli
Cabbage
Beets
(12-02-2020, 12:30 AM)MirahM Wrote: Name them.
All of them please.
From pies to drinks to that weird fruit salad with whip cream to sweet potatos with marshmallows.

Oh and should I make bacon chocolate chip cookies?

Home-made creams puffs/eclairs. They are tiny & delicate and so delicious. I will always associate them with Christmas.

I don't drink alcohol, but I do like Southern Comfort eggnog, that's a brand, not the booze.

Make the cookies, but leave out the bacon.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
LOL I made bacon last night, only had 1 piece. And have not made the cookies yet, but will not be adding bacon!

I did make pancakes and added pumpkin pie spice to them and ate them with whip cream and syrup. (It was just 2 small pancakes) I DIDN"T HAVE A FULL STACK OF SUGAR OK!

I dont like sugar, never have. I guess I'm lucky. I'd prefer prime rib and creamed spinach with yorkshire pudding and au jus with a lovely English roasted jacket potato. Fuck the dessert.
I have to give away some steaks tomorrow, I have to much.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(12-02-2020, 09:57 PM)Maggot Wrote: I have to give away some steaks tomorrow, I have to much.

Deer stakes?
(12-04-2020, 12:36 AM)cannongal Wrote:
(12-02-2020, 09:57 PM)Maggot Wrote: I have to give away some steaks tomorrow, I have to much.

Deer stakes?

Not yet but i did put up my plow stakes.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.