I despise
I despise the 2 lane system

I recall when some of the grocery stores started doing this. I would go in, realize it was a 2 lane system and never return again. And now I work in a place that has a 2 lane system and I hate it. At least the customers were really nice today, but sometimes they are not as patient.

(12-11-2020, 10:34 PM)MirahM Wrote: I despise the 2 lane system

I recall when some of the grocery stores started doing this. I would go in, realize it was a 2 lane system and never return again. And now I work in a place that has a 2 lane system and I hate it. At least the customers were really nice today, but sometimes they are not as patient.
I guess you're saying the "Two Lane" system, has only "One" clerk working both lanes, right! Or am i wrong?
If Yeah, then that stinks!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

That's so much nicer than what I was muttering to myself as I sat through one vehicle sending the tube up 4 times. I backed up and left.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Oh, I forgot to sign the check.......Oh wait my I.D.  .........crap here's my account number .......voting is soooooo much easier!!!   28
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(12-12-2020, 11:42 AM)Duchess Wrote:

That's so much nicer than what I was muttering to myself as I sat through one vehicle sending the tube up 4 times. I backed up and left.
 Not many things bother me, but that makes me fucking irate.
(12-12-2020, 11:12 AM)Carsman Wrote:

I guess you're saying the "Two Lane" system, has only "One" clerk working both lanes, right! Or am i wrong?

Yes, 2 lanes one teller. And it got worse on Friday. They have now decided that we can't spend more than 15 minutes accumalitive time w/ one person throughout the day-so now they are limiting to 1 teller unless it is backed up to the street, which is 4 cars in each lane. So stupid, how is that good for the customer and good for us? Fucking stupid.

I had several people do that yesterday. : ( I felt so bad for them. And that sucks when watching that. Here is what happens. 
"Please sign next to the X." Sends it over, signed incorrectly, "Please sign where I highlighted for you" 
Or like in the first lane I get finished with thier very long transaction and as I am handing them their receipt they hand me another check. 

When the orchard workers would come through in the summer we had to limit them to 2 transactions only-or 2 people. They would come through in a vehicle with 4 people and they could only do 2 at a time and they would have to drive back around. Thankfully more of the orchards started doing direct deposit.

I appreciate reading that explanation because I was like WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING, MISTER! JESUS CHRIST!

My over the top ridiculous reaction is making me laugh. I'm so glad I have a little poise because I really wanted to hang my head out the window and shout that.
(12-12-2020, 04:28 PM)MirahM Wrote:
(12-12-2020, 11:12 AM)Carsman Wrote:

Yes, 2 lanes one teller. And it got worse on Friday. They have now decided that we can't spend more than 15 minutes accumalitive time w/ one person throughout the day-so now they are limiting to 1 teller unless it is backed up to the street, which is 4 cars in each lane. So stupid, how is that good for the customer and good for us? Fucking stupid.

I had several people do that yesterday. : ( I felt so bad for them. And that sucks when watching that. Here is what happens. 
"Please sign next to the X." Sends it over, signed incorrectly, "Please sign where I highlighted for you" 
Or like in the first lane I get finished with thier very long transaction and as I am handing them their receipt they hand me another check. 

When the orchard workers would come through in the summer we had to limit them to 2 transactions only-or 2 people. They would come through in a vehicle with 4 people and they could only do 2 at a time and they would have to drive back around. Thankfully more of the orchards started doing direct deposit.

My Bank (Wells Fargo) has 4 lanes, with "4" tellers! So that's good, short waiting time.
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

SunTrust where we have our personal account has all of their lanes open and always 4 or 5 tellers. Bank of America where we have our commercial account has at the most two tellers and two lanes, often they only have one. Bank of America should be called the inconvenient bank of America, they make me fucking sick.
I use local credit unions, I don't like the idea of a big bank doing crappy on the other side of the U.S. charging me interest for it. Credit unions are the way to go, very business friendly.
Also when you used to be able to go inside Bank of America, there would be 10 people in line with one teller and another lady walking around doing absolutely nothing. I assume she was a manager. She asked me if I needed a deposit slip, I felt like telling her what I need is for you to get your fat, sorry ass behind one of those booths and help me. The deposit slips are right at the counter when you walk in the door for fuck's sake, why would I need her to get me one.
(12-12-2020, 06:09 PM)sally Wrote: Also when you used to be able to go inside Bank of America, there would be 10 people in line with one teller and another lady walking around doing absolutely nothing. I assume she was a manager. She asked me if I needed a deposit slip, I felt like telling her what I need is for you to get your fat, sorry ass behind one of those booths and help me. The deposit slips are right at the counter when you walk in the door for fuck's sake, why would I need her to get me one.

It is annoying. 
The "Bankers" (People that help you set up accounts and other stuff) (I don't know what they are called in other banks and credit unions) 
The bankers and managers do not have a cash drawer unless absolutely neccsesary, so they do a lot of walking around when they don't have an appointment. Now we actually have a person who watches the doors. It is ridiculous.

I prefer credit unions also.

Mock has a bank account. Not kidding at all.   hah
Interesting.
Yeah she walks around with her high heels clicking while greeting people and arranging pamphlets and shit, it's really annoying when there are ten people in front of you and only one teller. She should go hide in one of the offices and pretend to be doing something on the computer instead. It's like they have her out there just for the purpose of pissing people off.
I meant to quote Mirah.
I have one that walks around my bank like that too. I haven't seen it in awhile because the lobby has been closed for months.
I'm glad I've got my atm card and mobile banking. I don't ever have to step inside a bank again....until I lose my atm card.
(12-13-2020, 11:55 AM)Maggot Wrote: Interesting.

Not really. I have to have a way to move money for Mock's bill/s.
(12-12-2020, 06:01 PM)Maggot Wrote: I use local credit unions, I don't like the idea of a big bank doing crappy on the other side of the U.S. charging me interest for it. Credit unions are the way to go, very business friendly.

They also have better  CD rates,  and can give you  $12, 000.00 cash within 5 minutes.