Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
You can get an abortion after 6 months in Massachusetts
Yup, it failed by vote in 2019 and in 2020 by the people voting so the vile Democrat majority in Mass passed the law that allows abortion after 6 months. They had to sneak it into the budget so the citizenry had no input. 

That state needs to be dissolved. They are so fucked up there it's crazy. Watch as they get bailed out through their own incompetency. 

Has anyone ever tried to see what number of Covid cases are illegals in California? Try some day and get back to me. These Democrat politicians are really a mind numbing bunch.

I say fuck-em, let them die in their own stink. 

I feel better now.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(12-28-2020, 08:20 PM)Maggot Wrote:  the vile Democrat majority in Mass passed the law that allows abortion after 6 months. They had to sneak it into the budget so the citizenry had no input. 

would allow abortions after 24 weeks in the case of lethal fetal abnormalities or when a fetus is incapable of sustained life outside of the uterus, as well as to preserve a patient’s life or physical or mental health.

https://www.gazettenet.com/House-reject-...t-37856389

What the fuck is it with those wretched republicans always wanting to see people suffer?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Who cares if the fetus dies inside the mother, she should still carry the corpse around inside of her for the full 9 months, damn it. It's God's will.
Sally, the flaming asshole of MockForums
[Image: xzwbrP0.png]
I would expect nothing less from democrats.
(12-28-2020, 08:20 PM)Maggot Wrote: I say fuck-em, let them die in their own stink. 

I like that attitude. I share it.   Smiley_emoticons_smile
(12-29-2020, 02:09 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(12-28-2020, 08:20 PM)Maggot Wrote: I say fuck-em, let them die in their own stink. 

I like that attitude. I share it.   Smiley_emoticons_smile

Heh, I know many Democrat run city's are.
Maggot, do you know how to prevent abortion?

Stop funding planned parenthood?
(12-29-2020, 11:30 PM)MirahM Wrote: Maggot, do you know how to prevent abortion?
Doubtful, but he's heard alot of womb-ors that it's fetal.
(12-29-2020, 11:32 PM)BigMark Wrote: Stop funding planned parenthood?

I relied on PP when I had no insurance for a couple of years.

(12-30-2020, 02:05 AM)MirahM Wrote:
(12-29-2020, 11:32 PM)BigMark Wrote: Stop funding planned parenthood?

I relied on PP when I had no insurance for a couple of years.

I think  PP is awesome,  and wish there were more of them around.   I,  too, relied on them back in the late 80's, early 90's.  Back then,  you got booted off your parents insurance at 18, and bartending jobs didn't offer insurance.
BTW I was implying maggot would say that, I do not endorse defunding them and totally believe in a woman's right to do what she feels is best for her.
(12-31-2020, 03:33 PM)BigMark Wrote: BTW I was implying maggot would say that, I do not endorse defunding them and totally believe in a woman's right to do what she feels is best for her.

Pfft,  I figured that you were being your usual snarky self  hah
Like rubbing my motherfucking belly!
(12-31-2020, 03:33 PM)BigMark Wrote: BTW I was implying maggot would say that, I do not endorse defunding them and totally believe in a woman's right to do what she feels is best for her.

Awww come here baby, lets cuddle. Cuddling doesn't cause babies. Its safe.

Back that thang up.
Can I watch?
Watch? You get the front.
Shut up.
Get in the RV.