Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The Biden Show
Yes it's almost time, here are a few scenes from this years show and next years show promises to be even better!! Stay tuned. 

He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
113  ^^^^^^^ One of trump's most loyal supporters thinks gaffes matter after years of trump's pathological lying, grifting & dragging the United States down into the gutter where he resides, not to mention the over 339,000 dead Americans. Gaffes. Ahahahahahaha!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Early onset dementia is just dismissed as "gaffes" , he's the guy with the nuclear button.
(12-30-2020, 02:29 PM)Duchess Wrote: 113  ^^^^^^^ One of trump's most loyal supporters thinks gaffes matter after years of trump's pathological lying, grifting & dragging the United States down into the gutter where he resides, not to mention the over 339,000 dead Americans. Gaffes. Ahahahahahaha!

Well, your a,a, a one horse pony soldier! So there........... Smiley_emoticons_razz
(12-30-2020, 02:46 PM)BigMark Wrote: Early onset dementia is just dismissed as "gaffes" , he's the guy with the nuclear button.

Bitch please. 
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Sally, the flaming asshole of MockForums
[Image: xzwbrP0.png]
(12-30-2020, 01:36 PM)Maggot Wrote: Yes it's almost time, here are a few scenes from this years show and next years show promises to be even better!! Stay tuned. 

https://youtu.be/UE9BXkQ-SRc
There are so many videos of Trump fucking words up, doing his accordion hands to distract from it or just plain being a complete dumbass and making shit up to cover a flub.
(12-30-2020, 04:01 PM)Rootilda Wrote: There are so many videos of Trump fucking words up, doing his accordion hands to distract from it or just plain being a complete dumbass and making shit up to cover a flub.
I know. It was hard to pick just one.
Oh, here's a good one!

Who knew that pantys could be used as a scrunchy.  Smiley_emoticons_biggrin Thank you my pets for far exceeding my expectations.
(12-30-2020, 04:56 PM)Maggot Wrote: Who knew that pantys could be used as a scrunchy.  Smiley_emoticons_biggrin  Thank you my pets for far exceeding my expectations.
I knew panties could be used as a scrunchy. The can also be used as a face mask. And if you turn them inside out, you can wear the same pair for another week.
So Maggot's logic is to throw out some nonsensical non sequitur when he doesn't have a valid counter-argument that Trump isn't an idiot. Just like Trump!
I just love the whataboutisms of this thing. Please tell Daddy your troubles. I'm here for YOU.  Blowing-kisses
(12-30-2020, 09:27 PM)Maggot Wrote: I just love the whataboutisms of this thing. Please tell Daddy your troubles. I'm here for YOU.  Blowing-kisses
My only Daddy is Biden. And I'm telling on you to Daddy!
(12-30-2020, 10:55 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(12-30-2020, 09:27 PM)Maggot Wrote: I just love the whataboutisms of this thing. Please tell Daddy your troubles. I'm here for YOU.  Blowing-kisses
I see the covid hasn't kicked in yet, you're still over here running your fat mouth.
Like a leaky crap stained toilet.
The new and improved Biden is ever so much better than the outdated Trump. And best of all, it was refurbished in China, with the best slave labor that bankster money can buy!
(12-30-2020, 11:24 PM)sally Wrote:
(12-30-2020, 10:55 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
I see the covid hasn't kicked in yet, you're still over here running your fat mouth.
I doubt it will ever kick in. I got herd immunity. MOO!
That's another Trump gaffe... he said "herd mentality".

Whataboutism is the dipshit claiming Biden is senile while his empire god can't string a coherent sentence together.