Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THE BIG KISS OFF
It's time to say goodbye to 2020. Do you have any famous last words? I'd like to tell 2020 to go fuck itself, but it's not very creative.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Well I'd tell 2020 to fuck off, but since I'm stuck in self quarantine for the first few days of 2021, I don't want to piss off 2020 since it seems to merely be passing the fuck up our lives baton to 2021.
Why would anyone think 2021 is going to be any better? Is it like magic charms or something? It's going to suck even worse.
(12-31-2020, 10:22 PM)sally Wrote: Why would anyone think 2021 is going to be any better? Is it like magic charms or something? It's going to suck even worse.

To tell you the truth nothing much has changed this year. I just haven't been to the olive garden or a movie but I'm working and I have a mask in my pocket. If I go to a store and they say anything I put it on, if not I just act normal. It's strange to read how things are so fucked up on line but really not much has changed for me.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(12-31-2020, 10:30 PM)Maggot Wrote:
(12-31-2020, 10:22 PM)sally Wrote: Why would anyone think 2021 is going to be any better? Is it like magic charms or something? It's going to suck even worse.

To tell you the truth nothing much has changed this year. I just haven't been to the olive garden or a movie but I'm working and I have a mask in my pocket. If I go to a store and they say anything I put it on, if not I just act normal. It's strange to read how things are so fucked up on line but really not much has changed for me.
Same here. But what happens when they really start pushing this shit? I'm happy I'm in Florida.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Does anyone have a hangover?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(01-01-2021, 12:45 PM)Duchess Wrote: Does anyone have a hangover?
More like a sugar substitute headache. I was really pounding those "sugar free" kool aid and lemon lime drink mixes.

Does a Dunlap count?
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

I had the worst fucking hangover of my life that morning.   You would have loved it,   my partners laughed their asses off at me.  I kept vowing that I was dying,  and nobody cared.