Rant of the Day
There is very loud music being played in each apartment on either side of me. Oy Vay! I hope this doesn't go until midnight.

(12-31-2020, 09:39 PM)MirahM Wrote: There is very loud music being played in each apartment on either side of me. Oy Vay! I hope this doesn't go until midnight.

It's New years ...........start dancing.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Well heres a tip for the day, dont chop up jalapeños and then have sex without washing your hands. It gives a whole new meaning to hot sex.
You put the hell in jalapeno, did you throw frisbees at the moon?
She said sex

You put the pep in pepper.
(12-31-2020, 10:39 PM)Maggot Wrote:
(12-31-2020, 09:39 PM)MirahM Wrote: There is very loud music being played in each apartment on either side of me. Oy Vay! I hope this doesn't go until midnight.

It was only 5 pm. I had just gotten home from work. It was very loud Spanish music. I couldn't drown it out with anything. But luckily it only lasted about 20 minutes to 12 hour. I think they play it when they are fucking. It also happens on Sundays. hah

Aye papi!
Hot buttery latino love.
(01-02-2021, 12:07 PM)MirahM Wrote:
(12-31-2020, 10:39 PM)Maggot Wrote:

It was only 5 pm. I had just gotten home from work. It was very loud Spanish music. I couldn't drown it out with anything. But luckily it only lasted about 20 minutes to 12 hour. I think they play it when they are fucking. It also happens on Sundays. hah
Yeah that does sound annoying. I don't mind loud music as long as you can still have a conversation with another person. One of the cigar shop owners blasts Spanish music for 4-5 hours but I can still hear other people talk or I can drown it out by putting on headphones. Sometimes I get up and dance to the Spanish music.
[Image: 1cudz3.gif]
(01-02-2021, 01:55 PM)Maggot Wrote: [Image: 1cudz3.gif]
That was me in junior high and high school, doing the "ski dance". My dance moves have gotten cooler since then. I even learned to swing dance a little bit in college.
I bet.
(01-02-2021, 05:53 PM)BigMark Wrote: I bet.
https://youtu.be/GbSAEl04U5U
I feel like that innocent sidewalk blackguy now.
Don't even compare yourself to that poor nigger, Clang was doing that naked with a wig on.
The poor bastard welcomed death by covid, unfortunately he survived.
I dont want to jinx myself or sound like a mental case, but I'm scared that covid is nothing more than the flu and was used to get rid of Trump. Everyone I know is fine after getting flu/ covid symptoms including Clang's brother. And the people they are in daily contact with dont even catch it. It's just too screwy to believe. I understand if you want to call me a conspiracy flake, but I'm questioning anyway.
Well the Russian thing didn't get him. And the impeachment didn't get him so "release the Covid"  hah Probably true but we are now stuck with Harris and that's that. But I'm sure there will be answers in a bit.
I have an unsettling feeling when no one questions anything and if you do you are shamed and told that it's science. I dont claim to be a scientist, but much of this shit just dont add up.