Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ARE YOU COOPED UP?
I was moved to ask that after seeing our resident bat, Rothchild, mention it in another thread.

No, I haven't felt cooped up at all.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I'm sitting in traffic on my way to Tampa so I feel cooped up at the moment. But other than that, no.
Tampa Bay makes me think of spaghetti.
Yesterday it was a balmy 42 deg out and I was sitting in the backyard drinking a beer watching the sun set. So no I'm not feeling couped up.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Feeling tired and lazy, but not cooped up. I can go places, just not motivated to do so.
(01-18-2021, 02:32 PM)Duchess Wrote: Tampa Bay makes me think of spaghetti.
Why? I've tried to think of what it has to do with spaghetti and got nothing. Tampa is famous for its deviled crab though.
I've never tried crab but should probably try, I hear it's all the rage by guys at work. And I like seafood.
Crab is WAY better than lobstah! Yes, LOBSTAH!
(01-18-2021, 01:58 PM)Duchess Wrote: I was moved to ask that after seeing our resident bat, Rothchild, mention it in another thread.

No, I haven't felt cooped up at all.

But Doochy, we are still being decimated by the deadliest medical conspiracy in human history! You must not allow yourself to be overcome by insurrection hysteria -- which is also a very dangerous conspiracy -- because the COVID conspiracy is far, far deadlier! So for God's sake, maintain social distancing, and always wear your face diaper, even when you're eating, sleeping, or jilling off, because Fauci says so! Panic
Holy crap you're an insufferable asshole.
(01-19-2021, 02:03 AM)BigMark Wrote: Holy crap you're an insufferable asshole.

I go away for 8 years and come back to find out you've become hypersensitive snowflakes. What the hell happened? hah
(01-18-2021, 09:28 PM)sally Wrote:
(01-18-2021, 02:32 PM)Duchess Wrote: Tampa Bay makes me think of spaghetti.
Why? I've tried to think of what it has to do with spaghetti and got nothing. Tampa is famous for its deviled crab though.

One of my brothers took me to a restaurant on the waterfront and I had the best spaghetti ever. I wasn't interested in having the seafood that everyone else was having.
(01-19-2021, 02:03 AM)BigMark Wrote: Holy crap you're an insufferable asshole.

I see much has not changed with RC.

I don't feel too cooped up since I get outside enough and work outside the home.

We should change the forum name to Kumbaya.
(01-19-2021, 04:14 PM)BigMark Wrote: We should change the forum name to Kumbaya.

Listen up, mister man. I have a memory of you posting words to the effect of, why can't we all just get along. Don't make me go back and find it, I have other things I'd rather be doing. You don't like it when there is discord among the regulars. You view us as a family, dysfunctional, but a family nonetheless.

We are not calling Mock Kumbaya. I'd use my favorite smiley if I still had it. You know the one.
STIFLE!
(01-18-2021, 10:15 PM)BigMark Wrote: Crab is WAY better than lobstah! Yes, LOBSTAH!

Who da fuq told you that frickin fairy tale?
I like them both. It's just as hard to beat a Maine lobster as it is to beat a jumbo stone crab claw or fresh Dungeness crab or king crab legs.
I don't like crab meat because it's stringy.  I've cooked it several different ways,  and it always feels like floss
I thought you ate it raw.  Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch