Whats the first place you go when signing on the internet?
I go to Craigs list free stuff because.......................I'm the cheapest bastard around.  Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

Like this quick child babysitting device. 

[Image: 00L0L_b8aZmZ7w6gdz_0gw0co_600x450.jpg]
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Damn spoiled brats, we didn't get vent holes!
www.mockforums.net. Seriously. It's right at the top of my bookmarked favorite sites. Second is Trollkingdom.
Mock
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
This is usually my last stop. Social media being the first.

(01-19-2021, 02:07 PM)MirahM Wrote: This is usually my last stop. Social media being the first.
I do my YouTube, Tiktoks, and Facebook last. And then if I have extra time listen to music and play games.
Checking on our Kingdom is the first thing I do in the morning & the last thing I do at night.   Dramaqueen
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I have to do everything in order like crazy superstitious shit because I'm kind of crazy. If I get up at five in the morning and look at a text that means I have to look at mock too even if it's for a second. I have OCD.
Ah-ha!!! You dopes get an e-mail when something is posted to you? ...............Bwa ha ha ha ha.
(01-19-2021, 08:34 PM)Maggot Wrote: Ah-ha!!! You dopes get an e-mail when something is posted to you? ...............Bwa ha ha ha ha.

No, because I shut that shit off.   

My first check is messenger,   my second check is email,  because our state's current dys program is through email..
How do you shut it off?
(01-19-2021, 09:12 PM)BigMark Wrote: How do you shut it off?

Are you serious?
You're suppose to say ..............get a Lobsta claw elastic.
Don't call me Shirley!
Ok, shirley,    Are you serious?
I AM SHIRLEY SERIOUS!
(01-19-2021, 05:45 PM)sally Wrote: I have to do everything in order like crazy superstitious shit because I'm kind of crazy. If I get up at five in the morning and look at a text that means I have to look at mock too even if it's for a second. I have OCD.

(01-19-2021, 08:34 PM)Maggot Wrote: Ah-ha!!! You dopes get an e-mail when something is posted to you? ...............Bwa ha ha ha ha.

I read her message as saying if she gets a text-like from a person-then she also checks Mock. Not that she gets a text from Mock.

(01-19-2021, 09:12 PM)BigMark Wrote: How do you shut it off?

Like how do you shut notifications off?

I check social media, then forums. I'll post something then go back to social media, then back to forums to see if there are any responses and then back to twitter etc etc etc and on and on

I see it in the left hand bottom corner now.
Put your nose in the corner!