Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh Andy!
A song for Andy Cuomo for doing such a bang up job.

Yes Hollywood loves him! Now I know why.  Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
New York has a great AG, she'll get to the bottom of this bullshit. I'm so sick of people not being held responsible for their crap.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
MSN, CNN, PBS, ABC, NBC ............I feel like the Count on Sesame st. They will say nothing. I have the directive and the interview from 3/28/20 with the director of Nursing Homes in N.Y. But he has already been anointed it seems. Chelsie Handler wants him in bed.  hah
(02-13-2021, 09:16 PM)rothschild Wrote:
What witch doctor did he piss off to earn that shrunken head?
From a king to a clown. Ever since I saw that stupid letter he sent out to the nursing homes I've had a huge dislike for him. It was made worse by all the media calling him the best and saying he deserved a prize for being an idiot. You could tell when his brother had covid and was out on the street berating people and he backed him up. He's a douche. He has "Do you know who I am" syndrome.
They're all scum, Maggot. "Elite", eugenicist scum, that sold us out a very long time ago.
The FBI is now investigating the Governor’s Covid task force.  Good.
I'm enjoying watching this perp squirm under the magnifying glass. It makes me happy.  Taser
Well I certainly know how that's feels. I can relate.
(02-19-2021, 02:28 PM)Maggot Wrote: I'm enjoying watching this perp squirm under the magnifying glass. It makes me happy.  Taser

Scumbag that he is, he's a dues-paying Democrat, so what did he do to end up as fair game?
(02-19-2021, 03:58 PM)rothschild Wrote:
(02-19-2021, 02:28 PM)Maggot Wrote: I'm enjoying watching this perp squirm under the magnifying glass. It makes me happy.  Taser

Scumbag that he is, he's a dues-paying Democrat, so what did he do to end up as fair game?

back in march he ordered the nursing homes to take the kung flu old people in. It spread from there and many died. he says he didn't and lied about it.
(02-19-2021, 04:14 PM)Maggot Wrote:
(02-19-2021, 03:58 PM)rothschild Wrote:

back in march he ordered the nursing homes to take the kung flu old people in. It spread from there and many died. he says he didn't and lied about it.

He's not the only one that did that.
I know, the group of special handicapped thinkers is many. I posted the letter he sent when he sent it.  But i was just a Trump bot when I said it. Oh well i never was good at group think.
Third strike.................He's out!!!
What's the third strike? Did he grab some pussy? Make some unwanted advances towards women?
yup
So it's only a problem when a Democrat does it?
This isn't about whataboutism's.    Smiley_emoticons_razz
Ahahahahahaha!

That was so great.  hah