Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VALENTINE'S DAY
I forgot that today was Valentine's Day. Don't be an ass like Duchess.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
So HAPPY VALENTINE"S DAY MS D!

Got Mrs Cars a big ole beautiful Bouquet of flowers, card, and small box of candy!

Oh, and a DD (She loves DD muffs) Blueberry Muffin, Coffee Cake Muffin, and powered Jelly donuts!!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Got the last dozen roses at the market, it was 7:30 for christsakes.
I'm hanging out with semi homeless sexual deviants in Schenectady. Giving them a warm car to sit in while we wait for the food pantry. Happy Valentine's Day.
hah  Go Go Clangy pantry surfer.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Nope nope, not gonna bite, nope nope.
(02-14-2021, 02:22 PM)Maggot Wrote: hah  Go Go Clangy pantry surfer.
Blowing-kisses
(02-14-2021, 01:53 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: I'm hanging out with semi homeless sexual deviants in Schenectady. Giving them a warm car to sit in while we wait for the food pantry. Happy Valentine's Day.
Sounds like a good time.
I have always felt that Valentines day was the stupidest holiday out there. Created to sell cards. It's ridiculous.
(02-14-2021, 07:55 PM)Maggot Wrote: I have always felt that Valentines day was the stupidest holiday out there. Created to sell cards. It's ridiculous.

Yep, the card cost $10.99, "they" have no moral compass! But, I wanted the card so . .
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

I love capitalism.
(02-14-2021, 08:54 PM)Duchess Wrote: I love capitalism.

hah That's why I love the "Coca Cola" Santa.  Smiley_emoticons_wink
(02-14-2021, 05:40 PM)sally Wrote:
(02-14-2021, 01:53 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: I'm hanging out with semi homeless sexual deviants in Schenectady. Giving them a warm car to sit in while we wait for the food pantry. Happy Valentine's Day.
Sounds like a good time.
It certainly wasn't dull. I could have done without the part where one of the screws on my glasses came loose so I was driving around for a bit without glasses until I had time to get an eyeglass repair kit. And the freezing cold wind and weather and the missing some good items because of my blurry vision. It certainly beat Saturday night's excitement of playing on my phone while my jobless brother played poker until 3am and won $500.
(02-14-2021, 06:18 AM)Duchess Wrote: I forgot that today was Valentine's Day. Don't be an ass like Duchess.

I didn't forget,  I just didn't care.
Not even when you've got two men fucking you at home? Does your husband watch another man fucking you?
*cringe* Jesus Christ.
(02-19-2021, 12:35 PM)Duchess Wrote: Not even when you've got two men fucking you at home? Does your husband watch another man fucking you?

have 
No,  he joins in,  godamn it is  the most fun that I have ever had! I feel sorry for you,   cowboy will never keep up  hah
I hate sex, it feels like a chore. Having to do it with two would be awful. Unless it was just a one time thing, I could get into that.
(02-19-2021, 06:33 PM)cannongal Wrote: godamn it is  the most fun that I have ever had! 

That made me laugh. In all seriousness, to be happy in one's relationship/s is a wonderful thing. If it were easy to come by everyone would be enjoying it. I don't actually care what consenting adults do. More power to ya, hun.
(02-19-2021, 06:54 PM)sally Wrote: I hate sex, it feels like a chore. Having to do it with two would be awful. Unless it was just a one time thing, I could get into that.

No wonder you're cranky!