Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ted Cruz is a piece of work . . . . .

who could care less, as he travels to Cancun while freezing Texans remain without power during this historic monster storm!   

Many are calling for him to resign! He should just be out right fired!!!

Would you fire him if you could? I would!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

I never much liked him, but it's not the same as the captain has to go down with the ship, is it?
Only if its named Tenniile.
He's such a sleaze ball, I dont know what anyone expected of him anyway.
Very few in politics aren't sleazebags. Remember when energy deregulation happened under Bush-Cheney, and they fucked California good and hard? What goes around, comes around.

This is why we should all be more concerned about corruption and reject the partisan blame game that allows it to fester and worsen, election cycle after election cycle, orchestrated by the corporate media so the foxes can keep robbing us blind while we steadfastly continue to vote for these criminals.
(02-18-2021, 09:34 PM)Carsman Wrote:  
who could care less, as he travels to Cancun while freezing Texans remain without power during this historic monster storm!   

Many are calling for him to resign! He should just be out right fired!!!

Would you fire him if you could? I would!

While Ted shirked his responsibilities and got out of Dodge and John Cornyn is no where to be found, AOC used her platform and raised $1 million for Texas in a matter of hours. She didn't care that Texas is red state, she only cared about helping the people who are suffering right now.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(02-19-2021, 12:53 PM)Duchess Wrote: While Ted shirked his responsibilities and got out of Dodge and John Cornyn is no where to be found, AOC used her platform and raised $1 million for Texas in a matter of hours. She didn't care that Texas is red state, she only cared about helping the people who are suffering right now.

AOC is a grandstanding beaner, and there are shittons of beaners in Texas, so we'll just leave it that she's an ambitious little political whore that is starting to learn how to play the game, OK? hah
I don't care if she was grandstanding or not. She used her platform to help people in need.
[Image: cbr021821dapr.jpg?resize=807x807]

(02-19-2021, 05:11 PM)Duchess Wrote: I don't care if she was grandstanding or not. She used her platform to help people in need.

Where's FEMA and the Army Corp of Engineers? Are they in Cancun, too? Took a wrong turn somewhere and got lost?
Cruz is the headline at the liberal news outlets so that Cuomo isn't.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I don't know what the television media is covering but I've seen several stories in print about Cuomo as well as New York state assembly members discussing it. One of them said "my text messages, my DM's, and my inbox are flooded with Cuomo stories. So many people have been bullied, mistreated or intimidated by him". As most of us already know not everyone in positions of power use it for the good of others, they don't use it correctly at all, power often goes to their head and they make poor decisions and many times our only recourse is at the ballot box.
*impeach* It's the new how to word.
Well, they impeached Bill for lying about a blow job. That seems so quaint these days. 
(02-20-2021, 01:36 PM)Duchess Wrote: Well, they impeached Bill for lying about a blow job. That seems so quaint these days. 

So's "executive privilege", right Doochy?  44
[Image: 248774_rgb_768.jpg?resize=807x807]

By now some of you have seen the picture of Ted's dog standing alone in the doorway after Cruz and family went to Cancun. I saw some outraged expressed because they had left the family pet without heat & electric. The dog is named Snowflake.

[Image: ted-cruz-dog-snowflake-memes-2-1613755453722.jpg]

Anyway...I saw this. Ahahahahaha

"Snowflake watching Ted Cruz dig his own grave"

[Image: EuvqYd0XUAEjkxG?format=jpg&name=small]
My Sister-in Law and her boyfriend got out of Texas and came up for a few days. The airports were still open.
(02-22-2021, 07:57 PM)Duchess Wrote: By now some of you have seen the picture of Ted's dog standing alone in the doorway after Cruz and family went to Cancun. I saw some outraged expressed because they had left the family pet without heat & electric. The dog is named Snowflake.

[Image: ted-cruz-dog-snowflake-memes-2-1613755453722.jpg]

Anyway...I saw this. Ahahahahaha

"Snowflake watching Ted Cruz dig his own grave"

[Image: EuvqYd0XUAEjkxG?format=jpg&name=small]

Mitt Romney once forgot his dog on the roof and drove 20 miles before realizing it.
Barrack Obama said he ate dog in Indonesia in his book.
Ted Cruz left his dog in the house. 

.......................Next.
Holy shit, I thought it was funny, mr crabby pants.