Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think of Mirah when I hear this....
It's always been a favorite of mine I guess I never thought it deserved to be attached to a person.

He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Why do you have to bring poop into it? Why?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(02-25-2021, 03:55 PM)Duchess Wrote: Why do you have to bring poop into it? Why?

Because even self professed intellectual men enjoy toilet humor.

https://youtu.be/jsVgi8hoFFc
(02-25-2021, 03:55 PM)Duchess Wrote: Why do you have to bring poop into it? Why?

Cutting open a sewer line is a great way to overcome a poo phobia, Duchess. Poo, like it or not, is the essence of life -- and by the way, it's INSIDE YOUR BODY!!!

I just like Ted Pillman. The weird uncle we all wish we didn't have. hah
Cutting open a sewer line. Ain't happening! I'd die, just fucking die, I would heave myself to death.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(02-25-2021, 06:15 PM)rothschild Wrote:

Cutting open a sewer line is a great way to overcome a poo phobia, Duchess. Poo, like it or not, is the essence of life -- and by the way, it's INSIDE YOUR BODY!!!

I just like Ted Pillman. The weird uncle we all wish we didn't have.  hah

Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(02-25-2021, 06:38 PM)Duchess Wrote: Cutting open a sewer line. Ain't happening! I'd die, just fucking die, I would heave myself to death.

I've had to do it. I would prefer to pull teeth from a rabid Grizzly. That really sucked. I had to dig everywhere just to find the stupid sewer line. It was a 4 day project. Today I would just hire someone. I only did it because the toilet couldn't be flushed and the ex-wife was bitching. Hell, it got me outta the house so I didn't have to listen to her.

Stupid memories............Cut it out!
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Pumped the septic tank yesterday, you could hear couple of rocks come up the tube and I told him it was gallstones. Then I told him he was number one in the number two business, he laughed both times so he got a tip.