Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHY WOULD YOU NEED ONE?
Why do people need a psychiatrist? Somebody to talk to? Isn't that what friends are for?

I have Mock. If I can't cut loose here, where can I?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Some people you just cannot reach through normal channels, I think they are overused today and some people just want someone with letters after their name to tell them that.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(02-25-2021, 02:31 PM)Duchess Wrote: Why do people need a psychiatrist? Somebody to talk to? Isn't that what friends are for?

Agreed.
Every psychiatrist i've ever met has been batshit crazy.
(02-25-2021, 02:31 PM)Duchess Wrote: Why do people need a psychiatrist? Somebody to talk to? Isn't that what friends are for?

Have you looked at the health care system within the past 15 years?   Psychiatrists can prescribe mind altering medications,   psychologists can tell people when they need psychotherapy.   Hey, you may be right,  I may be crazy,   but I just may be the lunatic you're looking for
(02-26-2021, 06:45 AM)cannongal Wrote:

Have you looked at the health care system within the past 15 years?   Psychiatrists can prescribe mind altering medications,   psychologists can tell people when they need psychotherapy.   Hey, you may be right,  I may be crazy,   but I just may be the lunatic you're looking for

Paging Dr Joel......Dr Billy Joel ....
(02-26-2021, 12:27 AM)BigMark Wrote: Every psychiatrist i've ever met has been batshit crazy.

Me too with the exception of Bob Newhart.
Dr. Robert J Freeman: have ice pick, will travel...

(02-26-2021, 12:42 PM)rothschild Wrote: Dr. Robert J  Freeman: have ice pick, will travel...

https://youtu.be/wr-kn0JG5p4