Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I LOVE YOU
There is no one, and I mean no one, that I'd rather argue with than all of you.   99
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Dancingparty Dancingparty Dancingparty Dancingparty

He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(02-25-2021, 05:24 PM)Duchess Wrote: There is no one, and I mean no one, that I'd rather argue with than all of you.   99

Blowing-kisses
I typically don't like arguing with people or insulting them, but I must say you people put joy into it. Especially you Clang, you retarded fat fuck.
I think if I worked with Clang I might put a sticky on his back. It would make my day and hopefully get someone to just cuff him up side the head.
(02-25-2021, 10:05 PM)Maggot Wrote: I think if I worked with Clang I might put a sticky on his back. It would make my day and hopefully get someone to just cuff him up side the head.

If I worked with Maggot, I'd punch and/or kick him in the balls all day, fart in his face, or trick him into eating my poop.
(02-25-2021, 09:14 PM)sally Wrote: I typically don't like arguing with people or insulting them, but I must say you people put joy into it. Especially you Clang, you retarded fat fuck.

Shut the fuck up, ya smelly old cunt.
Shake dat ass, Mockers and then go forth and conquer your day.   99

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Billy Preston was on the roof playing the organ with the Beatles for their last rooftop performance. He did quite a bit with them.
I don't even know why I opened this.