Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sinister, how's your ass?
Ass is feeling a little sore, schnooks?

I love that handle, by the by.
I can't believe he fucking called her a prune like that ...
86 112
Seriously, that was totally uncalled for!
That was bullshit :;beat::
Sinister is going to have a Phattack when she sees this...

Borndragon ~ never drop, tuck and roll.
[Image: borndragon.gif]
[quote=Phallic_Member]Ass is feeling a little sore, schnooks?

[user=116]SyberBitch[/user] wrote:
[quote][quote=Phallic_Member]Ass is feeling a little sore, schnooks?

[quote=SyberBitch][quote=Phallic_Member]Ass is feeling a little sore, schnooks?

Phallic_Member Wrote:I had to double check which forum I was in before posting this response because surely you didn't waste the extent of your wit insinuating that I was still posting in the "Newb" hall. Oh, you did? Smooth.
Well, you ARE still posting in newbie land... as if being granted member status, only minutes old, suddenly gives you the right to start ripping into people trying to get into the forum? Or are you just taking pleasure in trying to ream your boyfriends in the newbie forum just like you do in the real world? I'm sure they already wear your bitch collars, since you all came in at the same time. What.... did you have a little 'bet' going, to see who could get in first? What did you win? You get to be the 'top' all week?

LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:Oops. ::laugh::
Shush you!!! I'm trying to make a recovery here! Smiley_emoticons_wink
[user=116]SyberBitch[/user] wrote:
Quote:Well, you ARE still posting in newbie land... as if being granted member status, only minutes old, suddenly gives you the right to start ripping into people trying to get into the forum?

As of 02-08-2009 10:56 pm, the posting of this thread, I have not made a single post in Newb Hall. You're incredible, you know that? Check your fucking stats, and change your drool cup already. That shit's digusting.
Phallic_Member Wrote:As of 02-08-2009 10:56 pm, the posting of this thread, I have not made a single post in Newb Hall. You're incredible, you know that? Check your fucking stats, and change your drool cup already. That shit's digusting.
You were granted mock access at 9:28PM. Since that point, you posted in other newbie threads several times. That's what my last post referred to, dimwit. I didn't think I would have to break it down for you by the minute. You seemed a little smarter than that.
I give Phallic 50 posts at best and then he will be gone. It does not look like he has the brains for any substantial staying power. He will probably be gone pretty quickly.
Why do they all run straight to Members Only ?...Always.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Liquid Wrote:I give Phallic 50 posts at best and then he will be gone. It does not look like he has the brains for any substantial staying power. He will probably be gone pretty quickly.
You're still here, so that shoots your brilliant theory out of the sky.
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:
Liquid Wrote:I give Phallic 50 posts at best and then he will be gone. [color="orange"]It does not look like he has the brains for any substantial staying power.[/color] He will probably be gone pretty quickly.
boring and typical of you. nothing original, nothing worth reading. pretty much everyone agrees.
Phallac, do you mind if I move this thread out of Members Only?
86 112
Duchess Wrote:Why do they all run straight to Members Only ?...Always.

Heh, I know ... WTF?
86 112
MFucker - just move it, it should not be in this section. you are the fucking Admin of the site. Just do it and stop being a pussy and asking permission.
Liquid Wrote:
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:
Liquid Wrote:I give Phallic 50 posts at best and then he will be gone. It does not look like he has the brains for any substantial staying power. He will probably be gone pretty quickly.
boring and typical of you. nothing original, nothing worth reading. pretty much everyone agrees.
Okay, I'll accept that ...you'd obviously recognize unoriginal since it's your trademark posting style.