Unpopular opinions
My most hated Facebook post is about how baby mama's should quit dissing the baby's dad.   Bitch, you're the one who carries the baby,  if you're not 100 percent sure that babydaddy is going to stay in the child's life than use birth control.   It's easy and cheap. 

Coincidentally,  baby dad, if you don't use condoms or have had your balls cut, be prepared to pay child support, whether you're in the child's life or not.
That is annoying, have these people never heard of abortion?
...and no breastfeeding in public.    The_Villagers
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(03-05-2021, 05:02 PM)Duchess Wrote: ...and no breastfeeding in public.    The_Villagers

Actually,  I'm all for breastfeeding in public,  and that has nothing to do with my original post.
(03-05-2021, 04:58 PM)sally Wrote: That is annoying, have these people never heard of abortion?

It is annoying,   I hear it quite a bit,  but yet, anytime I point out to women that it's their bodies and birth control is available,  I am a bitch.   Meh...
(03-05-2021, 05:12 PM)cannongal Wrote:
(03-05-2021, 05:02 PM)Duchess Wrote: ...and no breastfeeding in public.    The_Villagers

Actually,  I'm all for breastfeeding in public,  and that has nothing to do with my original post.

It's revolting and I don't care that it's off topic. 
(03-05-2021, 05:37 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Yeah,  I'm kinda slow sometimes
I don't like it when it squirts out all over my sandwich.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(03-05-2021, 05:42 PM)Maggot Wrote: I don't like it when it squirts out all over my sandwich.

Move your sammich

Breastfeeding in public is dangerous. I latched my mouth onto a women's right teat and started sucking. She had the nerve to slap me and call the cops.
(03-05-2021, 06:21 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

Breastfeeding in public is dangerous. I latched my mouth onto a women's right teat and started sucking. She had the nerve to slap me and call the cops.

hah
(03-05-2021, 04:58 PM)sally Wrote: That is annoying, have these people never heard of abortion?

Before the pandemic, we sat down at a booth in a restaurant, and while I was looking at the menu I happened to glance at the booth across from us and just behind my wife. And low and behold there was this very pretty woman "breastfeeding" her baby!

She did not have a blanket cover for modesty, it was very distracting to say the least! Well, it was lunch time, and the kid did have to eat too!

She also got extra attention from the male water boy, and male waiter!!!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

You got lucky, Cars. Usually those that do that are homely, overweight and slovenly.
(03-06-2021, 11:03 AM)Duchess Wrote: You got lucky, Cars. Usually those that do that are homely, overweight and slovenly.

https://youtu.be/j70b61FVkhM
(03-06-2021, 11:19 AM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(03-06-2021, 11:03 AM)Duchess Wrote: You got lucky, Cars. Usually those that do that are homely, overweight and slovenly.

https://youtu.be/j70b61FVkhM

hah

(03-05-2021, 05:37 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I'm guessin' that you've never been to the Folsom Street Fair in San Fran. Amirite? hah
(03-05-2021, 04:33 PM)cannongal Wrote: My most hated Facebook post is about how baby mama's should quit dissing the baby's dad.   Bitch, you're the one who carries the baby,  if you're not 100 percent sure that babydaddy is going to stay in the child's life than use birth control.   It's easy and cheap. 

Coincidentally,  baby dad, if you don't use condoms or have had your balls cut, be prepared to pay child support, whether you're in the child's life or not.

Baby mamas and baby dads deserve retroactive abortion, as do the politicians that have promoted intergenerational welfare dependency.
BM has a great video on welfare mamas that have 17 kids. Quite enlightening actually. I liked it.
(03-06-2021, 02:40 PM)Maggot Wrote: BM has a great video on welfare mamas that have 17 kids. Quite enlightening actually. I liked it.

BM?
I always wonder why people would do that, have a fuck ton of kids with no way to support them. Don't all parents want their kids to have a good head start in life? Jesus. Don't most people want more?