Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stimulus in perspective
If you took every credit card owed in America and totaled the debt it would be 1 Trillion dollars. Late fees, all of it. This 2 Trillion stimulus for all states puts us in the worst category of borrowing that any credit line would give. 

I'm hoping that everyone knows this and also knows that it is the Democrats that has passed this monster. 220211 not a single Republican voted yes on it. 3/10/2020. I really hope people spend their peanuts wisely.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
COVID is a pretext for the destruction of economic independence, UBI will be the sugar-coated cyanide tablet, and how many of us are in a position to refuse it? You either sell your soul to government, or to corporation, and at this point in time they are one and the same.
(03-10-2021, 10:02 PM)Maggot Wrote: If you took every credit card owed in America and totaled the debt it would be 1 Trillion dollars. Late fees, all of it.  not a single Republican voted yes on it. 3/10/2020. I really hope people spend their peanuts wisely.

Wait,  it was voted last year?
(03-10-2021, 10:02 PM)Maggot Wrote: If you took every credit card owed in America and totaled the debt it would be 1 Trillion dollars. Late fees, all of it. This 2 Trillion stimulus for all states puts us in the worst category of borrowing that any credit line would give. 

I'm hoping that everyone knows this and also knows that it is the Democrats that has passed this monster. 220211 not a single Republican voted yes on it. 3/10/2020. I really hope people spend their peanuts wisely.

Oh stop. You don't really care about this. I know this because it is the same dollar amount as the tax cut that went to the rich & corporations and you didn't have one damn thing to say about it. I know it's different when your side does it or it benefits you & Sally.

Are we having fun yet?   19
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Yeah, after saying a trillion so many times it begins to sound small.
People on welfare are getting stimulus checks. What the fuck is up with that! I am not down with this at all.
It's like being on an Oprah show. LOL  I really don't think people understand, and when the moneys gone they will come back looking for more.
Businesses here (mostly restaurants) are having to adjust their hours of operation because of a shortage of help. Everyone is hiring and no one is applying.
It's the same all over. Once the stimulus money is gone people will have to make money again and it will start as a trickle but end up as a rush once they have to start paying rent again as long as that doesn't get extended. People don't realize that landlords have to pay taxes, water. sewage. That crap does not get a break.
(04-06-2021, 03:44 PM)Duchess Wrote: People on welfare are getting stimulus checks. What the fuck is up with that! I am not down with this at all.

Illegal Migrants are getting them, so the welfare's are next, and then prisoners probably will be getting them! hah Just keep printing those Andy Jackson's! 
(Eventually, Harriet Tubman's too! hah )
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Joe has it covered...

[Image: trillion-dollar-bill.jpg?w=960&ssl=1]
(04-06-2021, 08:23 PM)Carsman Wrote:
(04-06-2021, 03:44 PM)Duchess Wrote: People on welfare are getting stimulus checks. What the fuck is up with that! I am not down with this at all.

Illegal Migrants are getting them, so the welfare's are next, and then prisoners probably will be getting them! hah Just keep printing those Andy Jackson's! 
(Eventually, Harriet Tubman's too! hah )

How do you know that? I want to know how people without a social security number are getting a stimulus check. Where did you get that information?
Immigrants with a green card get a ssn to work so they get it.
If they are paying taxes, I don't care if they get it. They are as entitled to it as anyone born here who pays taxes. I draw the line at those on public assistance getting it tho. Man.
If you have a green card you are obviously not here illegally. That's part of the purpose of the green card, so you can get a job and pay taxes. I dont understand how illegals without a ssn are getting it, however.
(04-07-2021, 12:27 PM)sally Wrote: If you have a green card you are obviously not here illegally. That's part of the purpose of the green card, so you can get a job and pay taxes. I dont understand how illegals without a ssn are getting it, however.

The IRS gives taxpayer ID #'s to people who don't have Social Security #'s or Green Cards.
(04-07-2021, 04:26 PM)rothschild Wrote:
(04-07-2021, 12:27 PM)sally Wrote: If you have a green card you are obviously not here illegally. That's part of the purpose of the green card, so you can get a job and pay taxes. I dont understand how illegals without a ssn are getting it, however.

The IRS gives taxpayer ID #'s to people who don't have Social Security #'s or Green Cards.

Those people don't get the stimulus either.
(04-07-2021, 12:07 PM)Duchess Wrote: If they are paying taxes, I don't care if they get it. They are as entitled to it as anyone born here who pays taxes. I draw the line at those on public assistance getting it tho. Man.

Most of this free money is going to corporations that are politically connected. Small businesses aren't getting very much of it.

Our economy has been intentionally decimated, now they're killing off the dollar, all to pave the way for a global monetary system and to force everyone to be dependent on the corporate state. That's the "new normal".
(04-07-2021, 04:29 PM)Maggot Wrote:
(04-07-2021, 04:26 PM)rothschild Wrote:

Those people don't get the stimulus either.

The payments are issued as IRS credits, so I wouldn't be too sure about that.