BORN & RAISED
Do y'all live where you were born & raised? I don't want to know where you live, but I'm interested in knowing if your community is one you've been familiar with your whole life. Do you see the kids you went to school with around town? Stuff like that.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(03-14-2021, 11:31 AM)Duchess Wrote: Do y'all live where you were born & raised? I don't want to know where you live, but I'm interested in knowing if your community is one you've been familiar with your whole life. Do you see the kids you went to school with around town? Stuff like that.

Yup, but they are dropping like flies in a snowstorm.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(03-14-2021, 11:31 AM)Duchess Wrote: Do y'all live where you were born & raised? I don't want to know where you live, but I'm interested in knowing if your community is one you've been familiar with your whole life. Do you see the kids you went to school with around town? Stuff like that.

Born in Long Island, Mom and dad moved us to Hoosick Falls when I was 3. Lived there 29 years. Got my first State job with Department of Tax and Finance in 2007. Moved to Menands. Lost job, got crappy telemarketing job in 2008, moved to Clifton Park. Low pay, mismanaged finances, quit job and moved back to Hoosick Falls from 2010-2016. Got an ok cashier job at Price Chopper in 2014. Mom died 2014. Got second State job at Dmv title Bureau in Albany in 2015. After furnace broke, and a few months in a motel, we(Ed and I) moved with Dad into an apartment in Watervliet. 2019, after no longer being able to care for Dad properly, he was sent to a nursing home and I moved to Albany.
That might fit on a bigger sized tombstone..............Thank you!  Hibye
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.