Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sinister Is On The Rag
And I kind of like it. For those of us here from the beginning or close to it, it is good to see the old short fused sinCUNTer back!
She's one of the few women that are actually better on the rag.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:She's one of the few women that are actually better on the rag.
she has the reversed rag. she is bleeding and bloated and miserable 3 weeks a month and normal only 1 week. Reversed Rag.
[user=47]Liquid[/user] wrote:
Quote:
Middle Finger Wrote:She's one of the few women that are actually better on the rag.
she has the reversed rag. she is bleeding and bloated and miserable 3 weeks a month and normal only 1 week. Reversed Rag.
::haha::12
Gets my vote.
Liquid Wrote:

::lmao::
86 112
Liquid Wrote:she is bleeding and bloated and miserable 3 weeks a month and normal only 1 week.
Bite your tongue, bitch. I am never normal. Not one week, one day, one HOUR of any week. So fuck you, too. ::finger::
Sinister Wrote:
Liquid Wrote:she is bleeding and bloated and miserable 3 weeks a month and normal only 1 week.
Bite your tongue, bitch. I am never normal. Not one week, one day, one HOUR of any week. So fuck you, too. ::finger::
Most people would not consider being called normal an insult.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
normal = boring = insult.
OnBendedKnee Wrote:normal = boring = insult.
normal = sane = happy
Keyboard + retarded replies = LMPP
OnBendedKnee Wrote:Keyboard + retarded replies = LMPP

You think this:

Quote:normal = sane = happy

... is retarded? Poor you. Seriously. ::aww::
You get an A for the day for your correct answer OBK.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
ramseycat Wrote:
You get an A for the day for your correct answer OBK.
Now he knows he's fucked if you approve of his post.::lmao::
Seriously!! Have to be on the ball tonight to even get the opportunity to mock the newbs before their threads are locked. Smiley_emoticons_wink
SyberBitch Wrote:Seriously!! Have to be on the ball tonight to even get the opportunity to mock the newbs before their threads are locked. Smiley_emoticons_wink
They refuse to obey, they have to start over. I take no shit, especially from virgin cunts.
Doughnut = cop = OneBrokeFool ::lmao::
[user=116]SyberBitch[/user] wrote:
Quote:Seriously!! Have to be on the ball tonight to even get the opportunity to mock the newbs before their threads are locked. Smiley_emoticons_wink
Nothing worse then to come up with a snarky reply only to have the thread locked.
sally Wrote:Doughnut = cop = OneBrokeFool ::lmao::
The remake of Brokeback Mountain... except with cops. Starring OnBendedKnee, when the REAL meaning of his name is revealed.
OnBendedKnee Wrote:[user=116]SyberBitch[/user] wrote:
Quote:Seriously!! Have to be on the ball tonight to even get the opportunity to mock the newbs before their threads are locked. Smiley_emoticons_wink
Nothing worse then to come up with a snarky reply only to have the thread locked.

How many times are we going to go through this shit?

If you don't like how I run things, take it to MF, and quitcher snivelling. Jesus Christ you people are a buncha whiners. 21
OnBendedKnee Wrote:[user=116]SyberBitch[/user] wrote:
::lmao:: I know!!! It's happened three times now. 21