WHAT DO YOU SMELL LIKE?
I smell like horse with some outdoors mixed in.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
That's better than smelling like you just came back from getting the vaccine.
Do you smell like olive oil & garlic because you just made a delicious lunch for yourself?
I usually smell like Axe body spray or cigars.
I smell like beer, Cigars and apples right now. I took this afternoon off for shits and giggles and well, why waste it. I could do this part time stuff. Before I fully sit my ass in the big chair.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(04-15-2021, 02:15 PM)Duchess Wrote: Do you smell like olive oil & garlic because you just made a delicious lunch for yourself?

No, but I did eat a packet of starfish selects yellowfin tuna in extra virgin olive oil. It was nothing fancy, I just ate it straight out of the packet with a fork.
When you say  starfish selects yellowfin tuna in extra virgin olive oil It sounds pretty fucking special.............Fuckface.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Well that's what it is fucking called. You should try it, it doesn't even need mayo.
(04-15-2021, 04:46 PM)sally Wrote: Well that's what it is fucking called. You should try it, it doesn't even need mayo.

Does it come in a pouch? I have Starkist Tuna Creations Sweet and Spicy Tuna. No mayo required.
I think so. She called it a packet.

What you both described sounds delicious on one hand, but on the other, I think about putting a forkful of olive oil in my mouth and it makes me want to hurl.
(04-15-2021, 05:17 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(04-15-2021, 04:46 PM)sally Wrote: Well that's what it is fucking called. You should try it, it doesn't even need mayo.

Does it come in a pouch? I have Starkist Tuna Creations Sweet and Spicy Tuna. No mayo required.

Yes pouch packet whatever the fuck you want to call it. It's right there next to the tuna in all the other goddamn pouches.
(04-15-2021, 01:47 PM)Duchess Wrote: I smell like horse with some outdoors mixed in.

[Image: Female_Centaur_Test_by_PrincessAirionna565.jpg]

Me, plain fresh air hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(04-15-2021, 05:45 PM)Duchess Wrote: I think so. She called it a packet.

What you both described sounds delicious on one hand, but on the other, I think about putting a forkful of olive oil in my mouth and it makes me want to hurl.

I don't think your supposed to eat it by itself though. I'm going to mix it with some  already made mac and cheese and hopefully eat it this weekend.
When I was a kid my friend was poor and everytime I went over there they would have kraft macaroni and cheese mixed with tuna fish and canned peas for dinner. It's not bad actually, I like it occasionally to this day. It needs lots of pepper.
(04-15-2021, 10:19 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

I don't think your supposed to eat it by itself though. I'm going to mix it with some  already made mac and cheese and hopefully eat it this weekend.

I investigated and I saw some used on top of salads and I'm going to try to remember to grab a couple the next time I'm in the store.
(04-16-2021, 04:26 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(04-15-2021, 10:19 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

I investigated and I saw some used on top of salads and I'm going to try to remember to grab a couple the next time I'm in the store.

Yeah I usually don't buy the tuna in pouches at the store. I was given this pouch last Friday at the Albany community food/clothing pantry. It's where I got the mac and cheese from also.
This is the bomb.

[Image: 960057863?%24ecom-pdp-desktop%24&defaultImag..._Available]
I've been told that I smell fruity.  Must be the combination of drunk and stupid.
 Are you drunk right now? I think so. Jesus, CG, don't refer to yourself as stupid. We all have our moments, but just don't. If I truly were a bitch don't you see what I could do with that? Stop.
(04-15-2021, 10:28 PM)sally Wrote: When I was a kid my friend was poor and everytime I went over there they would have kraft macaroni and cheese mixed with tuna fish and canned peas for dinner. It's not bad actually, I like it occasionally to this day. It needs lots of pepper.

I thought about that for a minute. I thought it’d probably need salt too...

Then I realised it wouldn’t. You would have been salty enough. Even back then.

You’re still my fave tho <3