WHAT CAN I DO FOR YOU?
I'm open to requests.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
This belly dont rub itself.
Settle back and prepare yourself. I'll rub that tummy until your eyes roll.
Introduce me to someone I have the hots for.....
(04-16-2021, 02:47 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Introduce me to someone I have the hots for.....

Aussie!   Love025

It would be my extreme pleasure to introduce you to him.
(04-16-2021, 02:47 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Introduce me to someone I have the hots for.....

Hi I'm Clang!

(Oh yeah it's a secret lust....love. Bass Ass Grin)
Clang, for the love of God I was so out of it before, even I don't know what I was talking about.
Aussiebitch you can do better, keep trying. I'm rooting for you.  Wasnme
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(04-17-2021, 12:11 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Clang, for the love of God I was so out of it before, even I don't know what I was talking about.

Same here. I did a weed gummy last night and then I got food poisoning.
that's beautiful, what a pity we weren't together there in the USA posting together, either at your place or you at my hotel room. We would have been so wasted and posting all sorts of random shit on Mock and everyone would have been WOT? and we would have been pissing ourselves laughing.
(04-18-2021, 09:41 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: that's beautiful, what a pity we weren't together there in the USA posting together, either at your place or you at my hotel room. We would have been so wasted and posting all sorts of random shit on Mock and everyone would have been WOT? and we would have been pissing ourselves laughing.

It definitely would have been more fun in your hotel room since I would have ate fresher food than the week old premade healthy stuff I ate that was mostly stuff like brussel sprouts and quinoa and mac and cheese. Well at least I enjoyed the high from the gummy for about two hours before the puking, sweats and chills set in. I think from now on I'll do the 6 gummys I have left at home by myself when I have nowhere to go and  nothing important to do. I don't know how I recovered enough to drive my friends home Friday night from the cigar shop.
I want to hear about the gummy's what's that all about? Is it legal?
(05-10-2021, 11:04 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: I want to hear about the gummy's what's that all about? Is it legal?

It's  legal to carry them, not so legal to buy and sell them yet.
(05-10-2021, 11:04 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: I want to hear about the gummy's what's that all about? Is it legal?

Self-medication, aussie. That's what passes for happiness in this sick, twisted world we live in.
Clang isn't medicating, he's getting his buzz on. Some people have a couple beers, Clang ate a gummy. Woooooo.
(05-10-2021, 01:36 PM)Duchess Wrote: Clang isn't medicating, he's getting his buzz on. Some people have a couple beers, Clang ate a gummy. Woooooo.

Exactly. Duchess gets it. Blowing-kisses
Damn straight I do. Puff, puff, pass.   Awink
(05-10-2021, 01:36 PM)Duchess Wrote: Clang isn't medicating, he's getting his buzz on. Some people have a couple beers, Clang ate a gummy. Woooooo.

A rose, by any other name, is still a rose. Dramaqueen
(05-10-2021, 03:37 PM)rothschild Wrote:

A rose, by any other name, is still a rose.  Dramaqueen

You really should try a gummy. Expand your mind and consciousness. I ate one on Cinco de Mayo. Everything was so bright and colorful, and in 3-D.
everything is already in 3 d you big retard.