Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BIRTH CONTROL
Whose responsibility is it? 
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

Natrual Birth Control!

[Image: th?id=OIP.IB8OVZjNFqSYRWUqCj6rjwHaKh&pid...=300&h=300]
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

the person who does not under any circumstances want a baby
The Father,,,,,,,,Wait the Mother .......wait...... the Lawyer. He gets 20%
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(05-15-2021, 11:38 AM)Duchess Wrote: Whose responsibility is it? 

It should solely be the woman's responsibility only if she definitely never ever wants kids, just to be absolutely positive of never conceiving. She can't leave it to chance.

Otherwise, if the woman is open to eventually having kids, the guy could double bag it for a while to give the woman a break from taking BC pills, or whatever else.
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Unfortunately my face is natural birth control.
No one should be depending on another person to protect them from an unwanted pregnancy. 
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
The person who carries the ovaries and uterus.    I can't tell you the number of times where a guy has said,  "but I've had a vasectomy,  we can go bare".   Yes,  us females can sue for child support,  but in certain cases,  we'll never get, nor will we have partner support.   Meh!
Hmmmm.......The more responsible of the couple, If that's even possible.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
It's the woman's since it's going to be on her. Twist it anyway you want, the fact is that you can't rely on anyone except yourself and the woman is the one that gets the shit end of that stick.
Is a man responsible for his sperm?
He should be, but in the end it's still on the woman. I think there needs to be a cut off date and 12 weeks is more ideal, 18 weeks if the baby has deformities. They test for that at 16 weeks. My husband knows that if I happen to get pregnant I'm getting a fucking abortion. I did everything in my power not to get pregnant and I got pregnant with my tubes tied.If that shit happens again I'm too old for it.