DO YOU SHAKE...
Do you shake hands? 

I haven't in more than a year and I probably won't ever again. I've always thought it was gross, but for the sake of good manners I always did so. 
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I can't remember the last time I shook someone's hand. It's not because of the covid thing, I just don't come across too many situations where I need to shake hands.
(05-21-2021, 11:16 AM)Duchess Wrote: Do you shake hands? 

I haven't in more than a year and I probably won't ever again. I've always thought it was gross, but for the sake of good manners I always did so. 

Me and my friends fist bump. I haven't shaken hands in years. Even before Covid.
At least a few times a week, I'm not a pussy.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Shaking hands is akin to using public doorknobs. Ewwwww. So fucking gross.

...and I'm not sharing my straw with anyone either.  Dramaqueen
Walking barefoot must be like walking on hot coals.
Only when I run out on my brick walkway during the summer.
(05-21-2021, 12:58 PM)Maggot Wrote: At least a few times a week, I'm not a pussy.

Well you meet with people and stuff at work, dont you? So it's probably more likely to occur. I just remembered the last hand I shook, it was my new dentist. It was after covid and he didn't seem concerned, he even took his mask off.
(05-21-2021, 10:27 PM)sally Wrote:
(05-21-2021, 12:58 PM)Maggot Wrote: At least a few times a week, I'm not a pussy.

Well you meet with people and stuff at work, dont you? So it's probably more likely to occur. I just remembered the last hand I shook, it was my new dentist. It was after covid and he didn't seem concerned, he even took his mask off.

I'm glad it's over, I only wore a mask 4-5 times but I still hated it. Nobody fucked with me in gas stations at Home depot, in small grocery stores at the local hardware store, they were all cool about it and not nutcases.
Actually I shook my Urologist's hand after he extended it a week and a half ago as I was leaving his office, after I paid him complement on why I waited to see him instead of going to a Urologist in SNAKEland. (I HATE SNAKES!)
(I used my hand sanitizer after I left.) I always did that before Covid-19 anyway! 

And I shook my Neighbor's hand last week, again after he extended it, since we hadn't seen each other for about two years due to the pandemic.
(After he left, I used my hand sanatizer) I always did that before Covid-19 anyway!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Uh-huh  hah
Hey Duchess, shake my gland.
Smiley_emoticons_fies

No, I hug people.   Human touch is important to me,  and thankfully,  the people that I hang out with.   To each,  there own.
I'm shacking to this song. It's cool.

Shacking?
Mebbe he's shaking?
(05-24-2021, 03:04 PM)cannongal Wrote:

No, I hug people.   Human touch is important to me,  and thankfully,  the people that I hang out with.   To each,  there own.

I have a few friends who are huggers. It's not my thing, but I hug back to be polite.
(05-25-2021, 08:30 PM)sally Wrote:
(05-24-2021, 03:04 PM)cannongal Wrote:

I have a few friends who are huggers. It's not my thing, but I hug back to be polite.

You shouldn't hug back to be polite.   Just tell people who want to hug you that you have the clap.  It will discourage them now and in the future.
I really don't want to tell my husband's friend's wife that I have the clap. We only visit with them occasionally, but everytime she gives me a hug. We have friends from Europe that hug too and even do the kiss on each cheek, I think that's a European thing.