Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Daughters prom was canceled
It was supposed to be yesterday but not enough kids bought tickets. They would have a bag meal, no dancing and 6 ft apart. My Daughter said screw that as did most of the other seniors. She really had no expectations to go, I don't blame her and she's fine with it. Just another thing that could have been much better that was killed by idiots that think they know better.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I lost my virginity on the golf course after the prom.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
It was a hole in one!
28  It certainly was.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Smiley_emoticons_shocked
(05-29-2021, 11:12 AM)Maggot Wrote: It was supposed to be yesterday but not enough kids bought tickets. They would have a bag meal, no dancing and 6 ft apart. My Daughter said screw that as did most of the other seniors. She really had no expectations to go, I don't blame her and she's fine with it. Just another thing that could have been much better that was killed by idiots that think they know better.

I'm not sure whether your daughter should be mortified or grateful.    Junior prom was in the school cafeteria,  where the PTO type people decorated and donated food to.   Senior prom was an exhaustive amount of money that included a banquet hall,  complete with dry catering,  a lousy dj, and 95% of the class ducking out after the 3rd song.
Yeah it really wasn't a big deal to her. She is dedicated to College in Maine so after talking to her she really doesn't care about most of the dopes in High school. She has a few friends that she yaps to so its all good.
The prom sucked anyway. She will have more fun in college! (And learn a lot inside the classroom and out)