Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Texas Democrats
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=6211288]
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Does it ever occur to you to stand up for the people of this country rather than for every goddamn shitty thing those filthy fucking republicans put out there? If your party had any policy and good ideas that people wanted to vote for they would encourage people to vote rather than putting up obstacles at every turn. It's a fricken shame that putting county over party is a bridge too far for you.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Voting integrity is very important to Americans, not so much to Democrats.   [Image: 13_BabyCrying.gif]
[Image: raw]       28
The laws they are making don't have anything to do with integrity and you'd know that if you read the Bills.
I know that having to show ID when voting is really hard to do. I also know that sending out ballots to people that registered 5 yrs ago and never voted deserve to have a ballot mailed to them or that anyone that registers a car should get a ballot but illegals are allowed to register cars now. It's all about diversity and giving everyone a chance to vote even if their dead. 

I would think Democrats would be happy to use pre-pandemic rules as they were before Covid because they are not needed anymore even though the legislature were required to vote on the rules but were overridden by some governors using emergency procedures but the emergency is gone now and things should get back to normal.

I know that's what Democrats want if they want to get re elected.

But to walk out of a voting procedure is what teenagers do when their frustrated not what adults do.
Wait, who is the one crying here?

(06-01-2021, 05:24 PM)MirahM Wrote: Wait, who is the one crying here?

Dems they walked out of the vote. Oh well it's been fixed so no loss. It's OK now.
(06-01-2021, 11:46 AM)Duchess Wrote: Does it ever occur to you to stand up for the people of this country rather than for every goddamn shitty thing those filthy fucking republicans put out there? If your party had any policy and good ideas that people wanted to vote for they would encourage people to vote rather than putting up obstacles at every turn. It's a fricken shame that putting county over party is a bridge too far for you.

That's a two-way street, Doochy. Durr...
When your not winning run away, run away!   hah

When you're not winning, make it harder to vote.
I will look for the laws they are trying to vote on. I believe they just want to go back to the pre pandemic rules. You know showing I.D. and not sending ballots to everyone.

It pisses me off that the Dems try and equate it with the civil war and Jim Crow when they are the party that invented that. The civil war? Really?
(07-16-2021, 09:33 AM)Duchess Wrote: When you're not winning, make it harder to vote.

Biden's trying to make it harder to audit the election results that you Dems claim are 100% legit. It's almost like he has something to hide. So I feelz ya, luv. Blowing-kisses
Got anything legit to back that up?
Confirmation bias precludes genuine concern for legitimacy, Duchess. But suffice it to say that the dreadful state of our nation is looking to get a whole lot worse -- sooner rather than later. Stay tuned! Blowing-kisses
28  Didn't think so.
(07-16-2021, 07:04 PM)Duchess Wrote: 28  Didn't think so.

OK, I'll humor you one more time, for shitz and gigglez.

Does this look like a real insurrection to you?

Seriously, rothschild? This is what you chose to represent your denial an insurrection took place?  hah 

Again, I can't take you seriously. Not even going to try by engaging in debate about it with you.
(07-16-2021, 07:49 PM)Duchess Wrote: Seriously, rothschild? This is what you chose to represent your denial an insurrection took place?  hah 

Again, I can't take you seriously. Not even going to try by engaging in debate about it with you.

Why did those cops allow "domestic terrorists" to gain access to the Capitol, Duchess? Why weren't National Guard units there?

Who in their right mind believes that a motley group of unarmed protestors that were allowed to gain entry into the Capitol equals an "insurrection"?
Duh, because they were on the side of the insurrectionists. They allowed it to happen. Or maybe they didn't know they would storm the capital. Oh but wait-those were democrats dressed as republicans who broke shit and killed someone. I forgot. And even then it wasn't real. It was fake. All fake news.