Cynical
Do you ever feel like you get to cynical in life? 

I don't know if cynical is the best word,  maybe suspicious?  Like if someone gave you a basket of fruit,  and you look for the spider that you think is inside.
I try not to be cynical/suspicious. But sometimes when good stuff happens to me, I can't fully enjoy it because I start to think about the bad stuff that will happen to me to offset the good stuff.
(06-02-2021, 05:05 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: sometimes when good stuff happens to me, I can't fully enjoy it because I start to think about the bad stuff that will happen to me to offset the good stuff.

Oh no. Stop that! Just stop. Try thinking that you deserve that moment and it's yours to enjoy. Bad stuff does not happen to balance the good. 
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(06-02-2021, 04:54 PM)cannongal Wrote: Do you ever feel like you get to cynical in life? 

Yes, and I don't like it.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
We are self aware animals with a conscience, wild animals.
I feel like I am not suspicious enough.

I'm suspicious of every living creature, especially those fast rats called chipmunks.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(06-02-2021, 08:07 PM)MirahM Wrote: I feel like I am not suspicious enough.

You put the pic, in suspicious.
(06-02-2021, 05:13 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(06-02-2021, 05:05 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: sometimes when good stuff happens to me, I can't fully enjoy it because I start to think about the bad stuff that will happen to me to offset the good stuff.

Oh no. Stop that! Just stop. Try thinking that you deserve that moment and it's yours to enjoy. Bad stuff does not happen to balance the good. 

I'm not so sure. Had a great Memorial Day weekend despite the rain. Monday was especially great. Hung out with my brother and a friend. Of course right before that I stubbed the shit out of my right pinky toe on my footlocker. 99% sure it's not broken or missing a chunk of it. Also, when I took my brother home, he left his phone in my car and didn't call me from his neighbor's phone until I was almost home. So I had to bring his phone back and then drive home again. Thiseah  resulted in me getting to sleep late and calling in "sick" on Tuesday. Yeah you're right the good isn't balanced. The bad definitely won the weekend.
When you're not a Fat Fucking Fruit Salad you're a real lazy cunt.
(06-02-2021, 11:08 PM)BigMark Wrote: When you're not a Fat Fucking Fruit Salad you're a real lazy cunt.
Yeah well judging by the number of cars still on the road at the late hour, I'm not the only lazy cunt who took an extra day for Memorial Day weekend.
I have 6 days of vaca to use before Jully and 2 floating holidays that can be used anytime, then I get 4 more weeks
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.