Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Critical race theory
Or the indoctrination of children this Mother is great in front of the school board.

I like when she says that children do not see race they see other kids. Not race.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(06-05-2021, 09:23 AM)Maggot Wrote: I like when she says that children do not see race they see other kids. Not race.

Bullshit. The little racist fucks learn how to be racist fucks from their very own racist fuck parents. They learn it at home. Monkey see, monkey do.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
[Image: E3dO_g7WYAEiPVG?format=jpg&name=small]
I just watched the video. I can see why Maggot likes how she rolls.   hah
She is absolutely right.
(06-09-2021, 01:27 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(06-05-2021, 09:23 AM)Maggot Wrote: I like when she says that children do not see race they see other kids. Not race.

Bullshit. The little racist fucks learn how to be racist fucks from their very own racist fuck parents. They learn it at home. Monkey see, monkey do.

"Anti-racism" is just reverse discrimination, which is a form of racism, so maybe you're a "racist fuck", too, tho I'm sure you don't see it that way.
IDK 6-7 yr old's don't see the difference. Adults do and that's where it comes from, not the children. The ones that rule over the kids that have no voice.

They are not racist and to say that they learn it from their parents, sure they do but not until they're older.

Maybe in the inner city where kids have to grow up fast to become fully functional racists. Or in the trailer park. But they are basically innocent of the Racist teachings at 5-7
If Black kids represented 20% of the school population but gave you 90% of problems you failed at math if you don't try to avoid them.
My mom was with a black guy after she divorced my dad and we were always hanging out with black people. I was in elementary school and embarrassed to tell my friends that my mom had jungle fever. Anyway, this is where I learned to make a proper potato salad. White people potato salad sucks.
Big potatoes?
I agree that kids are more pure than adults.

Raciism exists. And yes so does reverse-discrimination.

And yes people of all colors/races/backgrounds/countries kill others and kill each other.

It seems difficult for some to believe that there are laws that are still active that benefit one group over another. And for some reason it raises a defense mechinism in people. Instead of looking in to it one immedietly reacts with "Well black people are bad too!"
Or a person immedietly gets defensive and says, "Well I didn't do it! I'm not a racist"
I'm not calling anyone a racist, I'm just asking to take a look at some of the things you might have taken for granted-how have others struggled through it? Also not saying you didn't have struggles now or growing up. Just consider it from another person's perspective.

In 1963 JFK signed the equal pay law that says people will get paid the same no matter the Gender

in 1965 LBJ started Social security and welfare (it may have been 68) but it was created to end poverty.

None of them worked because no matter how the Government creates laws or tries to make people do things it comes down to the people themselves not a written law.
Why wouldn't anyone want the history of racism taught in school, particularly in states like Maggot's which is one of the whitest in the country. What's the problem?
(06-11-2021, 05:32 AM)Duchess Wrote: Why wouldn't anyone want the history of racism taught in school, particularly in states like Maggot's which is one of the whitest in the country. What's the problem?

Teaching racism is fine just not in the way today's woke culture want to teach it. I heard something the other day that some people want to change about 50 birds names because they say the person that named them were in some of today's standards racist like the Peregrine Falcon. Where does it end?
Well, where does it begin?

(06-11-2021, 05:32 AM)Duchess Wrote: Why wouldn't anyone want the history of racism taught in school, particularly in states like Maggot's which is one of the whitest in the country. What's the problem?

They believe it teaches people to be and stay victims. It teaches people to hate America and it teaches people to hate each other.

So instead we must teach that everything in America's history is great and rosy?!  OR actually just leave it the way it is because "It ain't broke!" right?!

American history is just that .......history, you cannot try to equate the past mind set with today's thinking. If you put yourself into the mindset of the past it was what it was. Looking at it with today's microscope will not change the past nor will it make the future different. Live with it and try to change. Hell the Democrats were the party of slavery they started the KKK and were against Lincoln. It does not change today one bit. 

You cannot change the color green to the color purple live and realize that the people from the past are gone and what happened is done............move on. Don't try and change history. That's my opinion at least.
I haven't seen anyone trying to change history, I've been seeing people simply wanting for it to be acknowledged.

I was totally prepared to tell you that you were wrong,   but then I googled the whitest state and found out that we were in the top 5.  Meh!  What I can tell you is that we had an influx of refugees last year,  and 95% of the foster kids that I take in are not white.
(06-11-2021, 07:31 PM)Maggot Wrote: American history is just that .......history, you cannot try to equate the past mind set with today's thinking. If you put yourself into the mindset of the past it was what it was. Looking at it with today's microscope will not change the past nor will it make the future different. Live with it and try to change. Hell the Democrats were the party of slavery they started the KKK and were against Lincoln. It does not change today one bit. 

You cannot change the color green to the color purple live and realize that the people from the past are gone and what happened is done............move on. Don't try and change history. That's my opinion at least.

Well said!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!