Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I saw a chicken running for his life tonight.
He was running from the back of his house and heading towards the road. I almost expected someone chasing him. But I think he got out and was running I guess like a chicken does. It was funny as you don't often see them running for very long, but this one had a purpous and that was to run like crazy. It was funny for some reason.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(07-05-2021, 07:59 PM)Maggot Wrote: He was running from the back of his house and heading towards the road. I almost expected someone chasing him. But I think he got out and was running I guess like a chicken does. It was funny as you don't often see them running for very long, but this one had a purpous and that was to run like crazy. It was funny for some reason.

My uncle had a farm in upstate NY. 
Once when we visited him, I saw a chicken with it's head cut off running out of the barn.
Scary funny! hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

In Mag’s case, the chicken was probably running in hopes of keeping its head attached to its body.
Commando Cunt Queen
chicken souped up
We have quail here. They are so fucking stupid. They see a car and run right out in front of it. They are scared of everything-like most birds, but I think they conserve thier energy by walking and not flying as much so they start walking in front of your car, stop, then run the same direction they came from. They are crazy! But I love them.