DO YOU WEAR GLASSES?
Sally inspired me to ask.

Yes, I do, I wear reading glasses, or cheaters as some would call them and I don't leave home without my sunglasses. 
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Yes, since 2nd grade. Nearsighted. I usually don't wear them though when en femme so I can see my eyeshadow and mascara better.
I put on my lookers when I have to read really small stuff. Not when I read a book or paper though.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I was just joking when I said I didn't have my glasses on. I've always had 2020 vision except when driving at night. Lately though I've noticed I'm having trouble reading small print. It's probably from looking at this fucking phone all the time.
Sometimes late at night when driving I curse the street signs and hope that if I wanted to go there they would just shrivel up and die. I never use GPS. It will probably be my downfall.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Your eyes are the window to your souls. I see you debils.
Over here, in the past ten years, road signs have become super reflective and if you have decent lights on your vehicle, the reflection from road signs will l ave an impression on your retina. It’s fucking ridiculous
My RayBans are prescription so I can wear my sunglasses whilst I'm driving. I wouldn't be without them.
I used to have 20800 vision and wore coke bottles.
(07-12-2021, 06:43 PM)BigMark Wrote: I used to have 20800 vision and wore coke bottles.

I know the look you were going for, but it's no good without braces on your teeth to make your statement.
hah
I just started wearing readers last year. I didn't know I could pick those up from the store w/out having an eye test. My sister gave me hers to read when we were in the kitchen and I was trying to read the ingredients on a bottle. I couldn't believe how long I had gone w/ bad eye sight! (not too long really, maybe a year)

Do you have a pair now?
Oh yes. I keep readers everywhere now.

I think I look like a sexy librarian.

I can read the government’s warning on the back of my beer bottle so I guess my eyes are still good. They say I shouldn’t be driving a car or operating machinery.
(08-17-2023, 04:35 PM)sally Wrote: I can read the government’s warning on the back of my beer bottle so I guess my eyes are still good. They say I shouldn’t be driving a car or operating machinery.

I wish I hadn't chickened out of LASIK eye surgery when I won $1,000 off the cost of the surgery, a few years ago. I could be walking around glasses free with perfect or near perfect eyesight.
Get a pair of fuck me glasses, Clang. The ones hot secretaries and teachers wear. I tried some on once and almost wished I had a need for them. Damn this perfect vision of mine, damn it to hell!
And I’m not talking about the ones that make people’s eyes look purple, what’s with those things? Have you seen them?
(08-17-2023, 09:23 PM)sally Wrote: Get a pair of fuck me glasses, Clang. The ones hot secretaries and teachers wear. I tried some on once and almost wished I had a need for them. Damn this perfect vision of mine, damn it to hell!

That would be cool, but not a good fit for my personality. I almost bought some Clark Kent type glasses the last time I had my eye exam. But instead of spending $30 for them, I went with glasses that were totally covered by vision insurance and came with a second pair that I could tint and turn into prescription sunglasses.  I'm such a cheap ass mother fucker sometimes. I can spend $200 on weed, but worry about spending $30 on something equally or more important. 

I'm about 4 years overdue for my eye exam. I don't know if I'll do fuck me glasses or Clark Kent style glasses but I do need something better than my current boring glasses. Something with pizzazz that makes my face pop.
What about Jefferey Dahmer glasses? Ever since that sexy kid played him they’ve been all the rage. I can see you dancing to Rick James in them and driving all the ladies wild. Give it to me baby, give me that funky stuff, big boy.