NOT AN ADDICTION
Is there a word that's not as strong as addiction, but sorta kinda means the same thing? I'm grasping for a word I can't find, but if I could have found it I would have used it for this thread's title. Y'all understood that perfectly, didn't you. That's why you're my people.

Is there anything you have that you have enough of, but you continue to buy more of anyway?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Substance use disorder.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I didn't think my constant buying of sunglasses was so serious. *worried look*
How many are we talking about?  hah
 I've never counted them, but I think I will be ashamed to say if I do. 
I had to fish under my trucks seat looking for my 6.00 pair I've had for 2 years. I sat on the other pair. Good luck with your eye shading accumulation disorder. Mirah might have a book about it.
This isn't about me, it's about shit that people buy that they don't need. I want to read what Mockers continue to buy that they don't need.
Action Figure/Toy collectibles.
(08-04-2021, 02:23 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Action Figure/Toy collectibles.

You better not be making believe Barbie and Spiderman are lovers...............THAT would piss me off.
(08-04-2021, 03:33 PM)Maggot Wrote:
(08-04-2021, 02:23 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Action Figure/Toy collectibles.

You better not be making believe Barbie and Spiderman are lovers...............THAT would piss me off.

I don't have any Barbies. And I display my my figures/collectibles, I don't play with them. Though if I had a kid. I'd most likely let the kid play with my toys. 

(I pretend that Supergirl, Superman, and Krypto are lovers.....just to piss somebody off hah )
(08-04-2021, 01:56 PM)Duchess Wrote:  I've never counted them, but I think I will be ashamed to say if I do. 

There is a cool restaurant here that has things from thier grandfather's barn hanging from the ceiling, and in one section are reading glasses and sunglasses, there are quite a few. 

I wouldn't worry about it! And no I don't have a book about it Maggot!  hah
(08-04-2021, 02:10 PM)Duchess Wrote: This isn't about me, it's about shit that people buy that they don't need. I want to read what Mockers continue to buy that they don't need.

I have way too many clothes.
After my time in the mountains I needed regular work clothes again to find an office job so I started buying those, even when I had enough I couldn't stop shopping. I hate shopping in a store but online shopping is great!

I don't have enough shoes tho. That is for sure.

Other than that I can't think of anything else I have collected that I don't need.
(08-04-2021, 05:46 PM)MirahM Wrote:  online shopping is great!

It's one of my favorite things to do & I think it's the greatest invention since air conditioning.  hah
(08-04-2021, 05:46 PM)MirahM Wrote:
(08-04-2021, 02:10 PM)Duchess Wrote: This isn't about me, it's about shit that people buy that they don't need. I want to read what Mockers continue to buy that they don't need.

I have way too many clothes.
After my time in the mountains I needed regular work clothes again to find an office job so I started buying those, even when I had enough I couldn't stop shopping. I hate shopping in a store but online shopping is great!

I don't have enough shoes tho. That is for sure.

Other than that I can't think of anything else I have collected that I don't need.

Online shopping. A crossdresser's best friend. I have way too much women's clothing also...even after I got rid of some so I could keep in a footlocker....and a small storage bin for wigs, purses, and shoes.