Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
River Dave
This is a guy that lived along the Merrimack river for quite a while. He along with a few people that are still out there living along the river that at the beginning did an interview with a newspaper about his life. After that the owner of the property said " I never knew he was there" until the newspaper said he did. 

He got kicked off. went back. got kicked off again. Went to jail because of it and someone torched his place. The guy was fine until he yapped to a news organisation. 

Today because of the National recognition will end his life in some place that isn't the same as when he lived alone till he was discovered. There are other people that live along the river that will keep their mouths shut and not talk to a reporter. The guy " River Dave" is 82 believe it or not he is a young one. Some on that river are 90. 

Just a few fact's that the media will not tell.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I have great news about River Dave!

A billionaire software company CEO gave River Dave a check for $180,000 to use to build his cabin in a different location.

https://apnews.com/article/lifestyle-new...ce=Twitter
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Wow
That is quite a story

The guy is like 80 yrs old. I bet he just wants a nice quiet condo to comb his beard in.  Smiley_emoticons_smile Like I said in the beginning there are a bunch of people doing the same thing along that river. they stay away from society and just keep on keeping on. Some are Professors, some are just farmers. some are military people. They never bother anyone and I salute them. 

They have chickens, Goats and a garden and sustain. It's amazing what you can do on an acre. I would never out them though and River Dave screwed up when he did an interview with a newspaper. The shit hit the fan after that, but he is in a better place now. I hope he's happy at any rate.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.