Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NON-BINARY
Defined--not relating to, composed of, or involving just two things.

I still don't get it. I don't like feeling dumb about this.

I'm a tomboy girly girl. I like pretty things & I enjoy being a woman, but I don't mind getting dirty and I'm as capable as any man, if it requires muscle, I can hire that.

Can someone explain non-binary to me like I'm a five year old and you're trying to make me understand.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I don't know, all these weird names for people are crazy. Just the other day they took a huge rock off a campus because it was "racist" WTF?  I hope all this is a passing phase like bobby socks or something. I don't even want to try and figure it out, it's really mind numbing.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
As I understand it-Non-binary is not wanting to identify with male or female. They might identify with both, none, some, but they don't want to identify as one or the other.

Maybe they want to be a Doggy, think about that.
I prefer a handshake over a snout boop in the keister.
Why does someone go right to saying that a peson wants ti be an animal when they just don't want to identity as either gender?

Yeah, it shouldn't have to go from hand to snout.
(08-15-2021, 04:35 PM)MirahM Wrote: Why does someone go right to saying that a peson wants ti be an animal when they just don't want to identity as either gender?

Because that person is probably secretly a Furry but too ashamed to admit it so they joke about it.
(08-15-2021, 04:35 PM)MirahM Wrote: Why does someone go right to saying that a peson wants ti be an animal when they just don't want to identity as either gender?

Because it's just as fucking stupid, that's why. Encouraging this gender nonsense is not good for anyone. My friend's daughter has been taking testosterone shots and now she is suicidal and the whole family is a mess. She can't stop it now either without serious health side effects. This shit shouldn't even be allowed, much less encouraged. You're born the gender you are, deal with it.
Does Testosterone make a person bigger? Thicker? Just asking for a friend.
its amazing the abuse a vagina can take and require.
(08-15-2021, 08:45 PM)Maggot Wrote: Does Testosterone make a person bigger? Thicker? Just asking for a friend.

Yeah for you because you're a male. And even then it can have serious side effects. A woman taking it, however, fucks herself up for good with devastating side effects. I dont even know how it's allowed.
(08-15-2021, 09:35 PM)sally Wrote:
(08-15-2021, 08:45 PM)Maggot Wrote: Does Testosterone make a person bigger? Thicker? Just asking for a friend.

Yeah for you because you're a male. And even then it can have serious side effects. A woman taking it, however, fucks herself up for good with devastating side effects. I dont even know how it's allowed.

Take a gander at Henry Kissinger's "wife". And Larry King's "wife". And Chuck Schumer's "wife". That should clue you in.
I have couple of vials hidden, I don't need it but would make me a superstar?
How big does a whopper need to be? Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch
Make him go away please.
[Image: tenor.gif]
(08-15-2021, 09:35 PM)sally Wrote:

That is a sucky situation. How old is your friend's daughter? 
I am in  agreement with you-too many medical procedures done too easily I fear without proper time to think about things.

(08-15-2021, 11:36 PM)rothschild Wrote: [Image: tenor.gif]

This is so creepy. *shudders*
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
My daughter is watching all these horrible Harry Potter movies. I never let her watch them when she was little. I have tried to tell her that JK Rowling is attacking the Trans community and she is not a nice person. She should be shunned by Hollywood but it's too late she is a billionaire now and you will never get rid of her.