Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sept 18th protest
Is a trap, Anti-fa will put on MAGA hats and start trouble, they will antagonize and make it look like a huge problem. It's going to be a good time to make them look really bad. I hope people don't get out of hand and realize this is just another Democrat visual test. 

I don't think it will be such a big deal and not many will show up. No matter what it will look bad.
If nobody shows up the Dems will say "see nobody cares"
And if lots of people show up and they get pushed by anti-fa the Dems will say "look they are crazy"

It's really a lose/lose situation.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
hah hah hah
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(09-18-2021, 11:27 AM)Duchess Wrote: hah hah hah

Yeah, I don't think it will be such a big deal either.
Trump and Bannon should be paying the legal fees for everyone that didn't engage in violence. Or they should go join them.
[Image: E_mWD_-XEAsgwRO?format=jpg&name=900x900]
(09-18-2021, 11:14 AM)Maggot Wrote: Is a trap

So trump's former campaign staffer planned a rally in order to trap himself and other trumpians?  115

I believe it given the number of intellectual giants associated with trump.
At least they weren't wearing vagina hats.  28 .................vagina hats, that gives me a tickle.
Pussy hats! Meow.

trumpians wearing the white hoods of today.  

[Image: 34402b7a-995a-44b4-96d4-9ddcab575cb6-Mak...&auto=webp]
I’m sorry, mags, like I really am. I just read you being the biggest spin doctor to defend your own position. Then you tried to fob it with silly. Life is only going to get harder. You’re going to jinx your apple trees
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
[Image: E_ru9ieX0AAq6qC?format=jpg&name=large]
Everything you two idiots accuse Maggot of, you are yourselves guilty of in spades -- especially in regards to "reason". You really ought to be ashamed of yourself, Doochess, because you don't have the excuse of being Australian.

[Image: m-laugh.gif]
(09-19-2021, 11:04 AM)Duchess Wrote: Pussy hats! Meow.

You go, grrrl!  Blowing-kisses
I don't know one Deomocrat or Liberal who would put on one of those red "Make America Great" hats and go cause trouble just to make Trump or the Republican party look bad.

The republican party doesn't need any help looking bad all on its own.

Also there is some messed up shit going on all over and I'm not happy with either side, but I'm really not happy with republicans, lets just start with Texas.

Someone was talking about "Lets not start snitching on people" well wtf is that?

And they were wearing pussy hats because Trump said he could grab em by the pussy. But of course his words never mattered and he was just joking the whole time. Everything was just fun fun funny!
But not when Biden talks!
life is too short to argue about shit that won't change the other peoples beliefs. we need to focus on the stuff we agree on, like steak.
Why the fuck are people still talking about Trump? Fuck trump! We have way bigger fish to fry with Biden now, and for those of you who voted for this senile shit head... well I think you're fucking retarded. I still like you as a person or whatever, but I really think you're a goddamn moron.
(09-19-2021, 09:12 PM)rothschild Wrote: Everything you two idiots accuse Maggot of, you are yourselves guilty of in spades -- especially in regards to "reason". You really ought to be ashamed of yourself, Doochess, because you don't have the excuse of being Australian. 

I think you're pretty out there with your bullshit sometimes, but you got nothing on these fucking nuts. I like Duchess and Crash, but they just go over the top with their stupid shit.
(09-19-2021, 10:47 PM)sally Wrote: Why the fuck are people still talking about Trump? Fuck trump! We have way bigger fish to fry with Biden now, and for those of you who voted for this senile shit head... well I think you're fucking retarded. I still like you as a person or whatever, but I really think you're a goddamn moron.

madam, you are quite the enigma
(09-19-2021, 10:58 PM)sally Wrote:
(09-19-2021, 09:12 PM)rothschild Wrote: Everything you two idiots accuse Maggot of, you are yourselves guilty of in spades -- especially in regards to "reason". You really ought to be ashamed of yourself, Doochess, because you don't have the excuse of being Australian. 

I think you're pretty out there with your bullshit sometimes, but you got nothing on these fucking nuts. I like Duchess and Crash, but they just go over the top with their stupid shit.

[Image: post-tits-or-gtfo.jpg]

Postwhore Postwhore Postwhore
Post your Ivermectin up your ass is what I say. You had some solid advice with the gin and tonic, but the Ivermectin doesn't work. I tested it.
I put the drops in my husband's beer and it didn't do shit to help. I think it made it even worse, he was up puking every morning for 16 days.