Work sucks
I just got through setting up jobs, calling drivers, calling trucking supervisors, calling customers. Just got done 10 min ago 8:30. I have underlings to do this crap but they are on vaca and this is what I did 5 yrs ago. Now as I cover their ass I realize what a PITA it is. 

Fuck this, I'm on vaca Thurs and Friday. I got shit to do. Work sucks!  I need to stick with my financial statements and that's getting behind now so when I get back 5 fucking days worth of it............bwa ha ha ha ha.  hah
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
If you think things are bad now, wait until the dry ice shortage kicks in.
(09-21-2021, 08:54 PM)Maggot Wrote: I just got through setting up jobs, calling drivers, calling trucking supervisors, calling customers. Just got done 10 min ago 8:30. I have underlings to do this crap but they are on vaca and this is what I did 5 yrs ago. Now as I cover their ass I realize what a PITA it is. 

Fuck this, I'm on vaca Thurs and Friday. I got shit to do. Work sucks!  I need to stick with my financial statements and that's getting behind now so when I get back 5 fucking days worth of it............bwa ha ha ha ha.  hah

I bet your work doesn't suck. I bet you are just whinging like a Trump Cry Baby Air Balloon. I bet your job is awesome with heaps of interaction and respect from others. Also, you are probably rewarded quite handsomely for your trouble. 

It could be worse you could be stuck in the Third World with appalling working conditions and a disgusting toilet.
Hopefully when the workers come back you don't tell them that they can never go on vacation again. BUT YOU JUST TELL THEM HOW MUCH YOU APPRECIATE THEM.

Work sucked yesterday.

Here I am awake at 4:30 AM running through all of the conversations that were had where I wanted to slap someone or tell them to fuck off.

Sounds like you need to get some steam off.
I actually had a conversation w/the person today telling them they were really harsh yesterday and they didn't need to be and I was in the middle of phone calls at the time, and they apologized and said they were being an ass, and I admitted I was a little sensitive yesterday.

Now if only I could have a conversation w/ my neighbor about her loud music and smoking out of her window which is right next to mine-it even carries over to my 2nd window. I love having my windows open, but can't stand the smell of smoke coming in to my place.

(07-03-2022, 11:50 PM)MirahM Wrote: Now if only I could have a conversation w/ my neighbor about her loud music and smoking out of her window which is right next to mine-it even carries over to my 2nd window. I love having my windows open, but can't stand the smell of smoke coming in to my place.

If you don’t already have a box fan Consider getting one,
And put it facing out your window and blow the smoke 
Back at her! Smiley_emoticons_smile
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

How much smoke could possibly be blowing on you?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
It doesn't take much if you're a nonsmoker.
(07-04-2022, 05:42 PM)Maggot Wrote: How much smoke could possibly be blowing on you?

My place is small. Her window is maybe 2 or 3 feet away from mine, so if she is leaning her arm out the window to avoid smoking in her place and the smoke alarms to go off, she is holding it close to my window-even w/ a box fan pointing out-I walked in to my room the other night and it was filled with smoke.

It is my Friday night.
Whew. It was only 8 days w/out a break, but it felt like more.

I have 2 interviews for full time year round jobs. One is tomorrow.

Good luck!
Thanks!