Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kyle Rittenhouse Trial
I've learned that Kenosha is an incestuous community run by the Antaramian family. Their grubby little hands seem to be everywhere, and incompetence seems to be their hallmark -- which brings us to the Rittenhouse prosecution: 2 days in and it's becoming apparent that the ADA and lead detective -- who had 1 12 years of experience under his belt when he was assigned to the case -- have engaged in serious misconduct that may result in the charges being dismissed. The state bears the burden of proving that Rittenhouse didn't act in self-defense, and they're off to a very rocky start. They were on shaky ground before the trial got going, tho, as Kyle has competent legal representation, and the state has a very flimsy case. Oh yeah, and the city hates mayor Antaramian because he ran off and hid when the shit hit the fan.
He will skate. A prediction.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(11-04-2021, 09:15 PM)Maggot Wrote: He will skate. A prediction.

Seems a poor choice of words to me. He's marked for life, win, lose or draw. It also turns out that his defense team didn't do a very good job with jury selection, which is the most important element of a criminal trial; especially in this case, where the community is terrified that the arsonists will come back and finish what they started if Rittenhouse isn't convicted. The media contamination has reached a point where it's safe to say that the rule of law is under assault. This is the real insurrection, which explains why they're so desperate to portray those who fight back as domestic terrorists.

Thankfully, the judge in this case is exceptional, and his jury instructions may save the day for Kyle, assuming his defense team hammers home the point that he not only defended his own life, he probably saved other lives, too. The man's a hero, who stepped in when the mayor was nowhere to be found and the police were doing nothing to stop the burning and looting.
(11-05-2021, 07:19 AM)rothschild Wrote: he not only defended his own life, he probably saved other lives, too. The man's a hero

Without a doubt, you are one of the most revolting people that I've ever had the misfortune of "meeting", and that's sayin' something given what a hellscape the internet is.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I am more interested in the trial of the 3 men that pursued and killed Ahmaud Arbery. There is only 1 black person on that jury.

Kyle Rittenhouse is not a hero.

(11-05-2021, 10:27 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(11-05-2021, 07:19 AM)rothschild Wrote: he not only defended his own life, he probably saved other lives, too. The man's a hero

Without a doubt, you are one of the most revolting people that I've ever had the misfortune of "meeting", and that's sayin' something given what a hellscape the internet is.

Every one of these "victims" had convictions for serious crimes, every one of them was engaged in arson, and every one of them was assaulting Kyle when they were shot, which is not "peaceful protesting". So with all due respect, you don't know your ass from your elbow.
(11-05-2021, 11:34 AM)MirahM Wrote: I am more interested in the trial of the 3 men that pursued and killed Ahmaud Arbery. There is only 1 black person on that jury.

Kyle Rittenhouse is not a hero.

Kyle Rittenhouse IS a hero. The men who killed/murdered Arbery are vigilantes who deserve what they end up getting.
I thought I had posted an article about him. I am trying to find it.

Major development that should end in acquittal on all murder charges. Grosskreutz Acknowledges that his weapon was pointed at Kyle when he was shot. Prosecutors look visibly devastated.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1457774701673996298
The bullshit is hitting the fan, and the libtards are finally admitting the truth:

The really sad part is the video this cunt shows was available two days after the shooting. I hope Kyle sues Wisconsin for wrongful arrest and false imprisonment, then sues the libtard press for slander and libel  and becomes the new millionaire on "lets destroy the liberal press".
The sheeple don't know the difference between an influencer and a journalist. They respond emotionally and have little or no ability to look at the world analytically. This is why social media is so insidious. It's designed to prey on our lack of self-awareness, and manipulate us without our knowing it.
I think Kyle will skate. Some dopes say "Well why was he there?" Why was anyone there? It's a really ignorant argument.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
His mother drove a 17 year old across state lines with a fucking gun that he used to kill 2 people, one of which was murdered by a shot to his back. You want to talk about ignorance?
(11-10-2021, 05:11 AM)Duchess Wrote: His mother drove a 17 year old across state lines with a fucking gun that he used to kill 2 people, one of which was murdered by a shot to his back. You want to talk about ignorance?

If you really bothered to check the actual facts, you would have found out that the group that Kyle was with were EMT trained good Samaritans who went there to provide medical care to any individual injured during the rioting. They armed themselves because Antifa was armed and dangerous. When you provoke a gun battle, and the person who you attack returns fire instead of running away you will get shot in the back when you lose your nerve and run because you are just a bully that let his alligator mouth write a check his canary ass can't cash.

That brave boy is going to be rich when his attorneys are finished with these libturds.

If you want to get mad at some one, point that hairy knuckled boney finger at the real culprits - Antifa and BLM; had they not rioted and pillages none of this would have happened. 

Lizzie you really need to educate yourself first before you express morally superior feelings based on a lie, then you won't look so stupid when the truth comes out.
Oh look. It's the tin foil hat wearing, crazy old bastard. How about you eat shit & die? Thanks!
(11-10-2021, 05:11 AM)Duchess Wrote: His mother drove a 17 year old across state lines with a fucking gun that he used to kill 2 people, one of which was murdered by a shot to his back. You want to talk about ignorance?

If you think that's an accurate characterization, the ignorance you should be talking about is your own. The man you claim was "murdered" was pursuing Rittenhouse, who was attempting to flee. He lunged for Kyle, who sidestepped and shot him in self-defense.

If you have such a huge problem with guns, why not call out Grosskreutz, who acknowledged under oath that his weapon was pointing at Rittenhouse when he was shot? Why the double standard?

As a result of Grosskreutz's admission there is no longer any doubt whatsoever as to Kyle's innocence or guilt, so there will likely be a directed verdict on all murder charges issued by the judge. Put that in your pipe and smoke it, biatch!

Blowing-kisses
Now see this is why I think you have questionable judgement skills, from the very little I have posted in this thread your interpretation is that I have a huge problem with guns. I don't have a problem with guns, I have them in my home and I know how to use them. 

You don't have to type bitch like a 12 year old, ma'am. You can spell it out.
(11-10-2021, 01:36 PM)Duchess Wrote: Now see this is why I think you have questionable judgement skills, from the very little I have posted in this thread your interpretation is that I have a huge problem with guns. I don't have a problem with guns, I have them in my home and I know how to use them. 

You don't have to type bitch like a 12 year old, ma'am. You can spell it out.

That nasty little cunt you were crying about being "murdered", had earlier set a fire in a dumpster and pushed it towards the gas pumps at the station. It's all on video, including his pursuit of Rittenhouse, who was attempting to flee.

Kyle's father had grown up in Kenosha, Kyle had worked there and had friends there, so why shouldn't he have been there helping to defend it against the people who weren't there to peacefully protest, who were engaged in arson, vandalism and looting?
Speaking of nasty little cunts, here's the judge telling the prosecutor he's violating Kyle's constitutional rights...

https://twitter.com/i/status/1458481872967712788

This judge is so good that I think he'll resist the temptation to declare a mistrial, because it's obviously what Binger wants at this point. Disbarment is what Binger deserves.
If you thought it couldn't get any worse for the prosecutors, you're wrong!

https://twitter.com/i/status/1458196708362371073

That's one of the lead detectives being questioned. hah