Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DOMESTIC VIOLENCE
So I saw this video yesterday and I'm pretty sure I watched it with my mouth hanging open like a dufus. It was shocking to me. I'm not naive, I know this kind of thing happens everyday around the world, but I have never seen it actually happening. My God. 

This POS is a former NFL player.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWbSOGGvg35/
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
What do you say to a woman with two black eyes

Nothing, she has been told twice already.
Of course that would be your response.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
It's an old joke, just like you.

Seriously though, posting something you know nothing about to prove once again you are morally superior feeling being is typical libturd bullshit.

Domestic violence is wrong, in any form, but it is also an extremely complex problem that can only be solved in most cases with intense psycho-therapy. In some cases it will never be solved.

All 256 genders are victims, and many victims FEEL it is how they get love. They seek relationship after relationship to find abuse.

The perpetrators are equally fucked up. They have little reasoning or problem solving/ conflict resolution skills. They typically come from broken homes and have no clue what the definition, duties and responsibilities of a man are.

This problem has existed for centuries, but the increase in cases can be directly traced to the destruction of the nuclear family unit. That has happened because libturb social experiments have blown up in our face. You want to get angry at someone, go bitch to those worthless POS politicians you voted for; their insane policies helped exacerbate the problem.
That nigga needs a hot bullet in his head.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.