Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HEY, AUSSIE!
Someone once asked about your 100% warning. My response was that you loved it. Could you please confirm that?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I love it. Sorry I missed this thread. Thought I said that before.
You did say it before, that's how I knew you loved it. I just wanted you to publicly confirm it. Thanks, doll!
Dear Aussie,

How do you resist every man in your country?

There is someone here this week helping us who is from Australia, but now lives in the U.S. but he has this amazing Australian accent and I swear, he could insult me and I wouldn't care. Everything he says I am in dreamland. I don't know how I will function the rest of this week. Tomorrow he will be tellilng me some really important things and I have to listen and make sure I am getting it. omg I can't stop thinking about it.
He is here w/ his wife and kid, so its not like I"m going to go jump him or something, but if you know of any lonely guys in Australia, can you please send them my way?
Kthxbai!

(04-19-2023, 03:18 AM)MirahM Wrote:  he has this amazing Australian accent 

That hunk of burnin' love Crash has one too.
(04-19-2023, 03:18 AM)MirahM Wrote: Dear Aussie,

Dramaqueen How do you resist every man in your country? Dramaqueen

There is someone here this week helping us who is from Australia, but now lives in the U.S. but hah he has this amazing Australian accent hah and I swear, he could insult me and I wouldn't care. Everything he says I am in dreamland. I don't know how I will function the rest of this week. Tomorrow he will be tellilng me some really important things and I have to listen and make sure I am getting it. omg I can't stop thinking about it.
He is here w/ his wife and kid, so its not like I"m going to go jump him or something, but if you know of any lonely guys in Australia, can you please send them my way?
Kthxbai!

Maybe  because she has the same accent.  Smiley_emoticons_smile
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(04-19-2023, 07:32 AM)Carsman Wrote:

There is someone here this week helping us who is from Australia, but now lives in the U.S. but hah he has this amazing Australian accent hah and I swear, he could insult me and I wouldn't care. Everything he says I am in dreamland. I don't know how I will function the rest of this week. Tomorrow he will be tellilng me some really important things and I have to listen and make sure I am getting it. omg I can't stop thinking about it.
Kthxbai!

Really? I always pictured Aussie's accent as more of  a cockney accent.
(04-19-2023, 07:32 AM)Carsman Wrote:

Kthxbai!

I know. I am pretty sure I find the accent of Australian women hot also.

I will say this:

When I worked in Alaska one summer there were people from all over visiting and working with us. There were people from New Orleans and a guy from Ireland and I loved listening to them talk!

But here is what I noticed: (I worked in a coffee stand)
When the Americans needed a "sip of water" they had to whine and give me an excuse as to why they NEEDED it. To take pills usually.
But people that were not from America would just say, "I need a glass of water"

And the first time I heard it, (From an Australian) I thought it was rude, and then I realized it wasn't rude at all, and it was awesome that they could just ask for what they needed w/out giving me a fucking excuse or whinining about it.

When I went to Amsterdam they prided themselves on their water. Every where we went they were talking about how their water is the best in the world and they give it out for free. Really, how about you squirt that water up your fat ass and bring me my beer already.
(04-19-2023, 11:29 PM)sally Wrote: When I went to Amsterdam they prided themselves on their water. Every where we went they were talking about how their water is the best in the world and they give it out for free. Really, how about you squirt that water up your fat ass and bring me my beer already.

Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Aussie honey, do you have a seal in your town named Neil?
(12-19-2023, 08:52 AM)Duchess Wrote: Aussie honey, do you have a seal in your town named Neil?

More likely an owl in her bowel named Foul.
You know Neil the Seal right, firstly he was actually in my suburb! Like 2 or three streets down the road. We are on a hill and the beach is down the bottom of the hill.

So, along the Esplanade is shops and public toilets, it's the main beach in our area. The bottom end is the dog beach, and we go there all the time.

Anywhoo, Neil decided to park his big fat arse on the green next to the public toilets to bath in the sun. The general public were bigger arseholes than Clangs big fat arse.
The general public wouldn't stay away even though they were told to. People were bringing their animals, dogs, small children and crowds were gathering around Neil and bothering him. People taking selfies all that noise and drama. The local council put up a barricade and a guard, it wasn't enough. Department of Primary Industries had to sedate Neil and take him away and get him safely back to enjoying his life.

He has turned up again this year somewhere else. People are doing the same shit. Fuck people.
I saw Neil just this morning! He was in a community setting and people were taking pictures. I'd tell him to give chase, but then the community would probably do something horrible to him. Fuck people is right.
It's so infuriating, it's because people are fucked and they don't have a life.

These would be the same people who will pay money to see a fucking seal perform fucking tricks for them.
Aussie, I just saw Neil again. He was snoozing against someone's house and only lifted his head up long enough to yawn and then laid back down again. That seal sure gets around.  hah
I just saw "RIP Neil" and I was afraid it was that sweet seal. It wasn't.
(01-07-2024, 10:38 AM)Duchess Wrote: I just saw "RIP Neil" and I was afraid it was that sweet seal. It wasn't.

Yeh Neil has been getting out and about, but no it wasn't our Neil. I have no idea who the Neil was that died. 

I think Neil tried to get into someone's house. Just as long as they stay out of his way and leave him the fuck alone.
(01-07-2024, 10:38 AM)Duchess Wrote: I just saw "RIP Neil" and I was afraid it was that sweet seal. It wasn't.

Omigosh,  I've been following him on tiktok.    I love that seal!  I heard that they were going to try and catch him to ship him off somewhere.   He needs to be declared a citizen and left alone.   LONG LIVE NEIL!!!